• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Marc

FRANK LAMPARD GHOSTS INTO THAT POSITION

by standing still

So he was literally standing there for 80 minutes? Nah, required him moving there and wasn't picked up... hence the line.

2 goals, needs 8 more goals to equal Henry's record... from midfield. Insane.

Great day for my fantasy team, wish Liverpool would of won the game but it was a fair result. Best game this season in my opinion for the premier league.

Hixx

So he was literally standing there for 80 minutes? Nah, required him moving there and wasn't picked up... hence the line.

Great day for my fantasy team, wish Liverpool would of won the game but it was a fair result. Best game this season in my opinion for the premier league.

do you take everything so literally

Wilbur

Banned

What record?

Suen

Arenal have a buyback clause for Vela around 4m. I'm starting to think we should use it.
You'd think this would be one of the most obvious choices in the summer since he had a great season with Sociedad and we were in need of a striker but no, we let him stay there.

Elchele

In 2012 Heynckes said Thiago and Kroos are the best talents in Europe. Now we have both of them playing next to each other. Kroos-Thiago >>>>> Xavi-Iniesta.

fGNCeRo.png

Here's the game you've all been waiting for.

Ha

Elchele

It's really weird how Sammer has been so happy since Guardiola joined. Before that the only time he tried to look happy was when we won the CL.

Wilbur

Banned
All time premier league scorer, could go into the top 3 positions if he keeps playing. Well until Rooney goes ahead anyway.

Yeah I thought you meant top scorer and I was like Shearer wot :lol. Rooney not far behind either, but no one is beating that Shearer record for a long time.

Kroos is not better than Iniesta. No way.

He's playing far better than Iniesta. Probably the best midfielder around at the moment apart from Rambo and Vidal xoxoxo

Top Bottom