• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

L1NETT

Just got in.

Fucking great win. Back in them playoff spots baby.

----

Lol at the Hull fans singing "Your only here for the culture" to Palace today.

Suen

Why are we letting this crappy team get so close and shoot?
Same reason we've let any other team, Barca and Atletico aside, getting close to us. Our defense is poop and Benz is shit. I believe his aura surrounds the entire pitch and affects everyone. Suso is too good. Perez do your job.

camlol_medium.gif

I don't appreciate you editing my post to make it look like I said something I didn't. Bit of a cunt's trick tbh, didn't expect it from you.

Yen

Fabrizio Romano @FabRomano21
Liverpool is working on the market to give to Rodgers a midfielder. Fernando, M'Vila & others: talks ongoing, ideas. Not completed deal #LFC
Reckons he'll cost £10m

In good news today:
xiU1nuB.jpg

Piszczek is back :) Could be a game changer, I bet Großkreutz can also play a good CB lol

Sokratis is really good and Durm is the newcomer of the season so far. Schmelzer should look out, Durm could give him a run for his money.

Salvadora

I don't appreciate you editing my post to make it look like I said something I didn't. Bit of a cunt's trick tbh, didn't expect it from you.
r u havin a giggle ther m8?

:loooooooool happens all the time, was in good nature especially with the real post being posted just above. Thought the edit was clear. Sorry If I upset you.

Carbonox

I'm absolutely baffled by Mike Williamson's form for Newcastle. Like, he must have taken the same shit as Ramsey in the Summer. He's been an absolutely fucking tank for us since playing more regularly and I wouldn't replace him for anyone right now. :lol

Hurts more than it should to be honest. I was expecting a Bayern win and was even afraid of a high win, with our defense but the way the game went, it feels bad. Bayern wasn't really better, was shaky in defense, we could have won and that's what hurts. Our whole team did great, surprisingly, the defense was great. Even Manuel Friedrich had a rather good game and that's after pretty much being at fault for 2 (if not all) Bayern goals. Reus and Micky should have scored, considering the shitty defense we had, we lost this match in our attack. Still, just a fit Hummels could have changed the game.

lol right, title race was over when Hummels (and Schmelzer) got injured.

Condolences dude. This Dortmund team felt like our 2010-11 squad.

Yen

Mamadou Sakho ‏@mamadousakho3 5m
Visite de mon frero @yannmvilafr à Liverpool pour le Derby le plus chaud d'Angleterre ! With my friend Yann M'Vila :)
BZx-9U5CIAAIpHL.jpg:large

(I don't think there's anything in this)

Top Bottom