• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Scum

Good God! Couldn't sleep at all last night. Went to bed this morning instead. D:
Done fuck all since I got up except play Zelda: ALBW after seemingly missing out on a great game of footie between Eve - Liv.

I need food and to find the Pegasus Boots. Oh, and congrats on the win dc99.

#FreeLamela

Suen

Yeeeeees!! Sansone is starting and will play side by side with Cassano. Biabiany also starting. The only disappointment is that Bena is not getting enough time. That and Paletta is for some fucking reason still benched, not enough match fit I suppose. Basically Napoli will rape our defense so this will be a game of how much we can score, not how good we can defend. Has Donadoni seen the light? Has he finally started to drop Amauri on the bench? Pls.

pulga

Banned
Good God! Couldn't sleep at all last night. Went to bed this morning instead. D:
Done fuck all since I got up except play Zelda: ALBW after seemingly missing out on a great game of footie between Eve - Liv.

I need food and to find the Pegasus Boots. Oh, and congrats on the win dc99.

#FreeLamela

ALBW is AMAZING.

I need fucking stronger gloves though, to lift the big ass rocks. You found em yet?

Elchele

Yeeeeees!! Sansone is starting and will play side by side with Cassano. Biabiany also starting. The only disappointment is that Bena is not getting enough time. That and Paletta is for some fucking reason still benched, not enough match fit I suppose. Basically Napoli will rape our defense so this will be a game of how much we can score, not how good we can defend. Has Donadoni seen the light? Has he finally started to drop Amauri on the bench? Pls.

dat Bayern youth talent

Suen

That Esteban guy is keeping Almeria alive. This game would have been over long time ago if it wasn't for him and Benz being shit.

Lightning

Banned
You support too many teams. Earlier in the page it's bloody Madrid, now it's Parma. Napoli going to kick your ass anyway, going to get good match practice for Dortmund!

Wilbur

Banned

suen

Yeeeeees!! Isco is starting and will play side by side with Ronaldo. Bale also starting. The only disappointment is that Di Maria is not getting enough time. That and Illaramendi is for some fucking reason still benched, not enough match fit I suppose. Basically Almeria will rape our defense so this will be a game of how much we can score, not how good we can defend. Has Ancelotti seen the light? Has he finally started to drop Arbeloa on the bench? Pls.

please

Yeeeeees!! Walcott is starting and will play side by side with Ozil. Cazorla also starting. The only disappointment is that Wilshere is not getting enough time. That and Bendtner is for some fucking reason still benched, not enough match fit I suppose. Basically Moyeezus will rape our defense so this will be a game of how much we can score, not how good we can defend. Has Wenger seen the light? Has he finally started to drop Vermaelen on the bench? Pls.

understand

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I don't think the 0-3 reflects what went down in the match, it was a lot closer than that. Sucks for Dortmund, they were missing a lot of key players (Gundogan specially)

They should give up con the league and concentrate on the CL.

Fergie

Banned
Abbiati; Abate, Zapata, Mexes, Emanuelson; Poli, De Jong, Muntari; Kaka, Matri, Balotelli

FUCK ALLEGRI
funny-gif-proposal-girl-fainting.gif

Marc

Yeah I thought you meant top scorer and I was like Shearer wot :lol. Rooney not far behind either, but no one is beating that Shearer record for a long time.

Yeah Shearer is on another level, a complete beast. Imagine if he didn't have those serious injuries, mein gott! Hard to remember he was a pacey striker who could dribble a bit at Saints/Blackburn.

Rooney could take over from Andy Cole at least, keep the place warm for when Sturridge takes over. :-/

Scum

ALBW is AMAZING.

I need fucking stronger gloves though, to lift the big ass rocks. You found em yet?

Not yet. I've just done one dungeon, Dark Forest, so far. Spent a crapload of time playing the baseball mini game and just exploring. :lol

The lack of hand holding that exists in previous Zelda games is relief. This bodes will for Zelda on the WiiU. I'm having great fun. Fucking amazing.

Linius

What the fuck is this bullshit. Heerenveen passes the ball out of play because a PSV player is injured. PSV doesn't give them back the ball.

Fucking cunts.

Suen

You support too many teams. Earlier in the page it's bloody Madrid, now it's Parma. Napoli going to kick your ass anyway, going to get good match practice for Dortmund!
The most frustrating part is that I can't talk shit in return about the club you support. Fuck you Lightning, you one-team supporting cunt :/

Hurts more than it should to be honest. I was expecting a Bayern win and was even afraid of a high win, with our defense but the way the game went, it feels bad. Bayern wasn't really better, was shaky in defense, we could have won and that's what hurts. Our whole team did great, surprisingly, the defense was great. Even Manuel Friedrich had a rather good game and that's after pretty much being at fault for 2 (if not all) Bayern goals. Reus and Micky should have scored, considering the shitty defense we had, we lost this match in our attack. Still, just a fit Hummels could have changed the game.

It's four points to Leverkusen, 7 to Dortmund. This is not the end of the title race.

lol right, title race was over when Hummels (and Schmelzer) got injured.

Top Bottom