• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Sorry but even that team didnt only rely on counter attacks. I was shocked to see that they just counter attack and counter attack. Ridiculous football.

Blablurn pls

We had Manuel fucking Friedrich as CB. Badstuber with his fucked up knee would have probably been faster than him. We had to keep Bender, Sahin and at least one of Kuba, Micky, Reus close to the CB to not get fucked. Just look what happened when we tried to play more offensively, Robben against Friedrich in a counter attack situation. I laughed, I really did.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Horrible miss from Bale. He fluffed one like that against Arsenal last season too, his close range finishing still needs some work. He's not quite clinical yet.

Suen

Biabiany, you should have scored. Is running fast and crossing the only thing you can do? Pls.

SANSONE, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? THAT WAS EVEN A MORE CLEAR CHANCE WTF!!!!!!!!!!

ibrLVHcSj1oCOW.gif

Blablurn

Blablurn pls

We had Manuel fucking Friedrich as CB. Badstuber with his fucked up knee would have probably been faster than him. We had to keep Bender, Sahin and at least one of Kuba, Micky, Reus close to the CB to not get fucked. Just look what happened when we tried to play more offensively, Robben against Friedrich in a counter attack situation. I laughed, I really did.

Alright, I understand your point.

I was actually surprised Manuel Friedrich is still around.

Well, he wouldn't if it wasn't for our CB's luck.

Still, he did a decent job. He'll be a good squad player when Hummels is back, with a bit more practice, he should be good enough for weaker teams in the Bundesliga. It's just unfortunate that he most likely has to play against Bayern and Leverkusen...

Top Bottom