• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

stuiggs07

Neo Member
How was mirallas' tackle not a straight red? Also did anyone else see Barry grab the Liverpool physio whilst he was treating Suarez?

How was mirallas' tackle not a straight red? Also did anyone else see Barry grab the Liverpool physio whilst he was treating Suarez?

Don't know what the fuck Dowd was doing

a) Failing to send Mirallas off at all
b) Taking so long to take the card out, thus letting the arguments continue
c) Not even trying to get the players away from Suarez and the physios so they could adminster treatment

Linius

Wait, so not only are there Pokemon locked behind the version you buy, there are Pokemon locked behind previous entries to the franchise? GameFreak are some right sneaky bastards. Between them and Nintendo's charger farce, its weird that there aren't a fucktonne of threads about their stingy cuntiness on gaming-side

In a way yes. You can get every Pokémon from other versions trough trading. But it's easier of course if you already have older Pokémon games so you can just transfer them over to your X/Y copy. I own a Pokémon game of each gen :p

Linius

y5k7NQC.png

Suen

We'll see how they do in sub-zero Russia on Tuesday. RIP (in advance) Atletico, frozen alive.
Five games, no win. The only team frozen alive is Zenit while Spartak is the eternal burning flame. Sviat, it's time to accept it: you've lost Gazprom's trust.

Hixx

Two of the worst decisions I have ever seen given... both against my club by the same referee.

jay-spearing-john-mensah-007.jpg

Given as a penalty.

And we've all seen the Brown .gifs

Kevin Friend is either a hugely inept cunt or has a straight up agenda.

Either should see him sacked.

Top Bottom