• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Messi

Cinderella Man was boring, The Fighter was pretty good. Randall please.

Go watch The Hurricane

filepicker%2FlwJ01F4HSoiw7lqxen5a_denzel.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Grudge Match coming out soon, unofficial Rocky 7. Gonna be just as average innit.

The fight scenes in the early Rockys are hilarious now

Linius

Yeah, Smith was pretty good but the film isn't great.

Raging Bull is the eternal GOAT

Yeah, I think we've covered most noteworthy Hollywood boxing dramas now. Raging Bull is a winner. For me The Fighter and The Hurricane to complete the top three.

So that's settled, moving on to the next bullet point on the agenda.

arkon

Didn't watch the boxing due to work, but I'm glad Froch won. I'm sure it was a deserved win as well. The 2nd result to go right for me today. Thought it was going to be one of those sporting days where every result goes against you.

Slizz

Fuckin lol MLS playoff game.... perfect opp for a nice free kick.... 2 guys lineup over the ball and both run up and pass it at the same time from diff sides resulting in some hilarious spun pass that goes 4 yds.

Cant wait for my team to play in this league

Yeah that was odd that he took his coat off.
Wilber I trust you

I feel bad

I was out with my wife an some mates tonight, one of my best mates had been cheating on his mrs for years and we and she found out yesterday, we went out with her tonight, I couldn't help but think she has nice boobs

Am I a bad person, we all like boobs right? Even grieving boobs

Messi

Wilber I trust you

I feel bad

I was out with my wife an some mates tonight, one of my best mates had been cheating on his mrs for years and we and she found out yesterday, we went out with her tonight, I couldn't help but think she has nice boobs

I am a boob man, I understand. But maybe that was not the best time to be admiring the boobs.

Clegg

As someone who never watched Dr Who, will I enjoy it?
I'm not sure tbh.

It's well written and excellently acted, but the plot deals with a lot of stuff the Doctor has done in the past. To get the most enjoyment out of it you'd need to have followed the show for the last few years.

I think you could go into it cold and still enjoy yourself tho. But you'd enjoy it more if you knew the back story surrounding it.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilber I trust you

I feel bad

No dont feel bad

boobs are the lifeblood of civilisation

Top Bottom