• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

K1LLER7

Yeah, 7GB free.

I used to use Dropbox in Uni, a folder connected to my online Dropbox account, so it automatically saved any changes. Too future.

I had 68GB. Primarily though promotions and a Samsung galaxy 3 link-up with a Dropbox account.

I still have a unused 32GB USB lying about. Sad times.
Nice! :)
Will have a look at it.

Own Goal in the Atletico game looooool

Zabojnik

Parma. PARMA. PLEASE RESIST. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Speaking of great banners

Curva: "From the golden years of the great Milan to the years of Zapata & Constant"

Kinda of a cunt move to single out two players like that, shit as they might be. Never been a fan of that.

Suen

Holy football! I can't believe we got three points against Napoli, best of all is that we haven't been playing bad at all.

Three points

Napoli

Away

Antonio+Cassano+Parma+FC+v+Olympique+de+Marseille+eMXWoUhYqSNl.jpg

Cassano you legend!

Napoli-Parma. CL quality team vs tomato can is more interesting than two tomato cans going at it.
Now fuck off, you can-cunt.

Bundesliga: OVER
La Liga: OVER
Serie A: OVER
Eredivisie: WHO GIVES A SHIT?
Premier League: Buttner Van Evra

Rafa will be out of a job again by February if they don;t get out of that CL group :(

Elchele

OOOOH thanks for reminding me

Is DEAD XI:

---------------------Boruc--------------
Demel---Wes Brown--Hughes---Manfredini
-------Allen---[open]------
Suso-----Gotze------[open]
--------Balotelli (30 mins left)----------

Bench: Mata, Iker Casillas(C).
Referee: Kevin Friend

Afellay should be the captain

Suen

I love how the Skysport La Liga presenter calls Atletico - Getafe a Madrid derby. He's not saying anything wrong, it's a Madrid derby alright, but Getafe is not the team you think of when you hear Madrid derby.

Lightning

Banned
I don't understand which team in Serie A that you like.
Inter would be my favourite team from Serie A. I wanted Napoli to win today though as preparation for the important Dortmund game.

Only Arsenal are my team though. I'm enjoying watching the Serie A games.

He's a very team-dependent striker. You're shit right now, he's shit.
So he's another Gervinho? You wait until Roma have a bad patch and see what happens to Gervinho.

Zabojnik

Madrid are going to dominate the league and CL in the next decade. The amount of ~20yo talent they have in the squad is mind blowing.

FootballFan

I love how the Skysport La Liga presenter calls Atletico - Getafe a Madrid derby. He's not saying anything wrong, it's a Madrid derby alright, but Getafe is not the team you think of when you hear Madrid derby.

The worst player from Getafe's B team would nutmeg you all day while he wears an eyepatch and plays in high heels.

BTW that little baby wound on Suarez had nothing on Nani's shin skin flapping over.

Thinking about it, Nani's been complete shit since that happened

Not sure I'll be able to hate Suarez even when he moves to Madrid. He's just a brilliant player to watch. Cut back on the cuntiness massively so far this season as well

Slizz

Thinking about it, Nani's been complete shit since that happened

Not sure I'll be able to hate Suarez even when he moves to Madrid. He's just a brilliant player to watch

All I remember is Pool fans here berating Nani after it happened cause he had tears lol.

Fucking Suarez, gets fucked up, continues to play like nothing happened then the halftime whistle blows and he starts gimping...

All part of his lore.

Suen

]Inter would be my favourite team from Serie A[/B]. I wanted Napoli to win today though as preparation for the important Dortmund game.

Only Arsenal are my team though. I'm enjoying watching the Serie A games.
Serie A games are amazing, league is in such poor state financially but still manage to be competitive with lots of attractive football.

Napoli are still unbeaten at home this season (W5 D1) - overall they haven't lost at home for 16 games, currently the longest domestic run in this competition

Rafa_Benitez_465649a.jpg

Rafa_Benitez_465649a.jpg

Rafa_Benitez_465649a.jpg

Slizz

IF Suarez moves to Madrid it will be hilarious for this reason; he's gonna be so much more vocal than any forward on the team. He'll shit talk to Bale and demand so much from him. I don't think Bale is ready. Ronnie shows his frustration but never seems to put a player in an awkward position after.

#FuckAllegri
Have you seen Genoa's latest results?

Genoa 1 - 0 Parma
Lazio 0 - 2 Genoa
Genoa 2 - 0 Hellas Verona

These guys aren't playing around.

Suen pls

11 vs 10 for an entire hour, 30+ shots, we can't win. Also, it's Genoa, they might have had a few good results, but it's fucking Genoa.

All I remember is Pool fans here berating Nani after it happened cause he had tears lol.

Fucking Suarez, gets fucked up, continues to play like nothing happened then the halftime whistle blows and he starts gimping...

All part of his lore.

He's a fucking freak. He exaggerates contact a lot of course, but he genuinely takes a right battering a lot of the time, and he just hobbles for a couple of minute before going back to sprinting about like a lunatic. Must have bones made of adamantium :p

Slizz

He's a fucking freak. He exaggerates contact a lot of course, but he genuinely takes a right battering a lot of the time, and he just hobbles for a couple of minute before going back to sprinting about like a lunatic. Must have bones made of adamantium :p

Nah I know he gets plenty of punishment dealt. It's a lot like Lebron in the NBA. Since he can absorb the contact and still play on to a certain level, refs are slow to blow a whistle.

Suen

#FuckAllegri

Suen pls

11 vs 10 for an entire hour, 30+ shots, we can't win. Also, it's Genoa, they might have had a few good results, but it's fucking Genoa.
This is what I thought of Genoa, this is what Lazio thought of Genoa, this is what Verona thought of Genoa. This is what Milan thought of Parma

Pls understand.

When was the last time Milan was this bad?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah derbies mean nothing in La Liga.

Barcelona-Espanyol :lol

Top Bottom