• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

iTtw7WIilewty.gif

To begin with.

i4yWqMs2Zf6Pd.gif

Is Pikachu's moveset always this rubbish? I was so happy when I found him :(

What happens if you capture a Pokemon that you've already captured before?

Kind of annoying that you only see the stat boosh for the one that finishes the battle if 2 of your Pokemon level up

Lucas channelled Charlie Adam quite a bit.

Commentator said some straight up filthy barges and shit were "mistimed", lol.

Utter nonsense. Filthy my arse, the fouls that get made by proactive defensive midfielders 5 times a match. Some mistimed, some sneaky, some intentional, none reckless.

You have 2 of that Pokemon. Lol

So there are more boxes than you need on the PC?

Seems I won't be able to cut down trees for a while. I wanna know what's in that Pokeball next to the Polkemon Centre :(

I think I might be levelling up too much, not even been to the first gym and I have

Level 12 Fennikin
Level 12 Pidgey
Level 11 Bunnelby (surprisingly good)
Level 11 Torchic

Wish the Bunnelby had an elemental attack, but you cant have everything :D

So its worth capturing a Pokemon that's higher level than one you've already got, and then discarding the inferior one?

Salazar

Utter nonsense. Filthy my arse, the fouls that get made by proactive defensive midfielders 5 times a match. Some mistimed, some sneaky, some intentional, none reckless.

Bilge. He was compensating for Gerrard being Boxer from Animal Farm and Allen having the physical presence of an orchid.

Blablurn

Jörg Wontorra called Stoibers proposal of expanding training camps to USA and Asia a "revolutionary idea".

Wontorra pls. Go with the times. Or just go.

Oxx

Persony 5.

It's pretty hard to go wrong in Pokemon if you just wanna beat the story. I need to go back. I stopped about 20 hours in.

D_prOdigy

The Persona fanbase is weird. One of those where you can't quite figure out how they function in the real world.

Visions of weeping husks draping the pavement.

Every Sunderland attacking highlight has been a ball backspun over the top of Stoke's defense for Fletcher to run onto in the middle :s

edit: How can these Stoke cunts keep a straight face when justifying the red card? Get relegated you fucks.

sohois

Oh fuck, forgot about localisation and staggered regional releases

ATLAS YOU FUCKS

2 years is normally the length of time between entries, not between announcement and release :(

Well presumably you can import the American version this time around, unless Atlus are giant dicks and region lock it like Arena

I don't get persona. From what I've seen of it it's basically a dating sim with a bit of turn based fighting thrown in? I just thought it was weird

GorillaJu

I don't get persona. From what I've seen of it it's basically a dating sim with a bit of turn based fighting thrown in? I just thought it was weird

It's no more of a dating sim than Mass Effect. It's a grindy, challenging RPG with a pokemon-esque collection and creation segment and a life sim where you play as your character in school/daily life. They're intertwined so as when you do well in one, you are rewarded in the other as well.

It's not, there is really little dating compared to a dating sim.

It's a great RPG and the social link shit is semi interesting on the side, that Vinny and Ryan from GB came to like it enough to play it all the way through on their stream should tell you well enoguh that it's more than just a dating sim with some rpg elements. :p

Linius

zsjIL4N.jpg

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Live Seeds

Love to wake up with this on a hopefully nice sunday football wise. So far no goals at the Feyenoord game is a good thing ^^

K1LLER7

Not a fan of the school/daily life aspect in the game. Too many days where nothing happens.

Would like a draw in the City-Spurs game

Top Bottom