• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

zsjIL4N.jpg

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Live Seeds

Love to wake up with this on a hopefully nice sunday football wise. So far no goals at the Feyenoord game is a good thing ^^

Fucking Dire ;)

Elchele

I believe in Pep. Loved the interview he held in Spanish yesterday. His German his good but it's not good enough to understand the magic behind Pep.

link pls

Pep doesn't like competition. He needs a 1 team league and tons of money to succeed. He'll never coach in England; he'd be exposed

unlike EPL where they have a 0 team league, all clubs are shite

except Arsenal this season

Hixx

"They did it last week. I think it is fair - they called a British manager and I think it is time for them to call a foreign manager."

GET THAT CUNT RILEY TOLD, GUS.

SACK KEVIN FRIEND

"They did it last week. I think it is fair - they called a British manager and I think it is time for them to call a foreign manager."

GET THAT CUNT RILEY TOLD, GUS.

SACK KEVIN FRIEND

Why doesn;t the actual referee have the bollocks to apologise, rather than hiding behind Mike Riley? If Poyet went over the top in abusing an official or his opposite number, it wouldn't be considered good enough for your chairman to apologise.

@Linius, studgedance.gif :D

Linius

Wait another one!? Or the one from some time ago!?

I didn't look at the date, Elseano linked it in the Whatsapp :p

It was about some UK pro gamer and sexual harrasment or something.

EDIT

It's from last year I see. Well I guess Elseanoi was going trough the Kotaku archives then :p

dc89

I didn't look at the date, Elseano linked it in the Whatsapp :p

It was about some UK pro gamer and sexual harrasment or something.

EDIT

It's from last year I see. Well I guess Elseanoi was going trough the Kotaku archives then :p

Yes haha. I had 5 minutes of fame. But I'm used to it being a PR guru and all.

Apparently the City subs are 'interesting'.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So there are more boxes than you need on the PC?

I wanna know what's in that Pokeball next to the Polkemon Centre :(

I think I might be levelling up too much

So its worth capturing a Pokemon that's higher level than one you've already got, and then discarding the inferior one?

Is Pikachu's moveset always this rubbish?
What happens if you capture a Pokemon that you've already captured before?

What did he say?

why not celebrate

what the fuck Dowd was doing

Why doesn;t the actual referee have the bollocks to apologise, rather than hiding behind Mike Riley?

why humanity evolved to sleep at night

answer my questions you knob

j-d-exploding-head-o.gif

Tc91

Neville and Giggs interview.

Neville: "Friday is the team meeting so now as one of the coaches what do you say to the team or the manager?"

Giggs: "I'd play me in there"

Neville: "lololol so is that something you're going to say this Friday for Cardiff?"

Giggs: "Yeah it probably is"

Expect Giggs in the starting lineup today.

Please don't
3AQmK.gif
<3

If its a bit annoying I will try and cut back (or at least frame what I'm saying to be more of a statement to elicit an answer than a question), in case you're trying to spare my feelings :p

Oh yeah, Salva, I was joking yesterday when I had a go at you btw, and felt bad in case I'd made you feel bad for making me feel bad, if that makes sense :p

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can anyone gif Kompany and Villas wistfully looking into the distance? That made me laugh

L1NETT

Just woke up in time for some footy, mint.

Well done cobra.

Fuck to that Swindon scum who attacked the O's goalkeeper.

Let's go Spurs.

Please ask questions Hitch. Never stop.

I think this is Navas' day here. He's an excellent player, like Downing but with way more to his game.

Fight me, Hitcher.

It'll happen, we're on a path to a bout. Like Voldemort and Harry Potter, Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker or Cole McGrath and Kessler

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I WOZ RONG

Top Bottom