• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

100% David Moyes' fault.

Made the same mistake vs Saints and hasn't learned at all.

Very worrying.

Don't climb the table by playing cowardly football against the league's cannon fodder.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That goes beyond embarrasing

There are really no words for how bad Wellbeck is at finishing and how stupid Rooney was and at how, for the 7th time this season we have sat back on a goal

I hate this United team sometimes

ie3DBbzFJh2Zs.gif

How? Maybe it's just the gif quality but it looks like it goes in off #4. Balls take deflections all the time.

negredo.gif

It hit the first defender, deflected off target (the vital point) then deflected off Sandro to take it back on target. Once its deflected off target, its no longer a Negredo shot basically :)

One will do him, the beast needs to be kept hungry :p

Meier

City GD at home is +24 (26-2). -2 away (8-10). Ouch.

It hit the first defender, deflected off target (the vital point) then deflected off Sandro to take it back on target. Once its deflected off target, its no longer a Negredo shot basically :)

One will do him, the beast needs to be kept hungry :p

Ahhh, I couldn't make that out. 1 works okay!

dc89

100% David Moyes' fault.

Made the same mistake vs Saints and hasn't learned at all.

Very worrying.

Don't climb the table by playing cowardly football against the league's cannon fodder.

Cardiff are Manchester's Kryptonite. In other news it's not often Giggs goes to Wales and fails to score.

doicare

AND I AM PROVED RIGHT ONCE AGAIN. Gary Medel hits Fellaini in the face and the ref doesn't send him off instead the free kick that wasn't going in gets retaken and Cardiff score from it. Yet will any 'unbiased neutral' football fan talk about this..... nope they'll just talk about Rooney not getting sent off.

I heard about it. We just don't have guys like him anymore, everyone is so bland these days, with very few exceptions. :(

Well, I guess professional football is too "hard" these days. You just can't be a chain smoker and make up for your athletic deficits by fouling the shit out of the other team anymore.

The same goes for player behaviour in public, with a few exceptions, everything is controlled by the clubs/agents.

That's what happens when your CB's are more capable of incisive forward passing than your CMs.

Our central midfield becomes more of a laughing stock as the weeks go by.

Fergie

Banned
AND I AM PROVED RIGHT ONCE AGAIN. Gary Medel hits Fellaini in the face and the ref doesn't send him off instead the free kick that wasn't going in gets retaken and Cardiff score from it. Yet will an 'unbiased neutral' football fan talk about this..... nope they'll just talk about Rooney not getting sent off.
Rooney should have been off. Pipe down.

Medel is a cunt though.

I imagine we will be hearing about the Rooney "red card" for the rest of the season but that ugly Cardiff player could have gone for hitting Fellaini in the face just before their goal.
Shit result and performance though.

Tc91

AND I AM PROVED RIGHT ONCE AGAIN. Gary Medel hits Fellaini in the face and the ref doesn't send him off instead the free kick that wasn't going in gets retaken and Cardiff score from it. Yet will any 'unbiased neutral' football fan talk about this..... nope they'll just talk about Rooney not getting sent off.

url-17.gif

dc89

That's what happens when your CB's are more capable of incisive forward passing than your CMs.

Our central midfield becomes more of a laughing stock as the weeks go by.

Woodward should have thrown himself down on the floor in front of Txiki and begged for Barry. He'd have really added something.

Marc

So Cardiff would have won that game comfortably if Rooney was rightfully sent off... that is how football works and I am sticking to it. Injustice!

Good result for them, and Man Utd despite being pony all season are still only 7 points off the top. Crazy really, their goal difference should be a worry though in making that push.

Woodward should have thrown himself down on the floor in front of Txiki and begged for Barry. He'd have really added something.

Moyes should manage to get a win with those players.

We had more chances in the 5 minutes when we chasing the game than in the whole 30 mins before it when Moyes was just trying to eek out a win.

Top Bottom