• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

cCoNWRH.jpg

dssz0sls.gif

Gets worse cos now we have to go to Germany with this same crappy midfield and probably the same embarrassing tactics.

If we lose we're gonna be in trouble...

Welp, NFL time.

AND I AM PROVED RIGHT ONCE AGAIN. Gary Medel hits Fellaini in the face and the ref doesn't send him off instead the free kick that wasn't going in gets retaken and Cardiff score from it. Yet will any 'unbiased neutral' football fan talk about this..... nope they'll just talk about Rooney not getting sent off.

iB9rzmis5QsTa.gif

Look at the result.

K1LLER7

Hate the fact that we'll carry on playing this way next week :(

Would have prefered a manager who had the balls to try and change the way we play. So many useless long balls and no creative flair. Still playing it to the wings and relying on shit wingers to perform.

Cleverley and Smalling should get the same treatment as Young and Anderson. Fellani needs to step his game up too.

doicare

Rooney should have been off. Pipe down.
Yes that's my point, Rooney should have got sent off but he wasn't, because that happened moronic bitter United hatters talk shit about it on this forum and will bring it up for weeks/months on end and how United are just a lucky team that gets all the decisions. Gary Medel should have got sent off for hitting Fellaini in the face but wasn't, the free kick gets retaken and Cardiff score, where's the equal outrage and comments?...... O look it's all gone a bit quiet, except for a bunch of sad biased 'fans of football' now laughing at United, it's really, really pathetic.

Best PL season for a long, long time so far. Inconstsency everywhere, goals everywhere, top class players (not the best in the world, but world class) nobody can be bothered to play compact. It's wonderful. Just gotta get that refereeing improved.

Marc

He looks so confused

iUzaNJRQmODPE.gif

"who am i?"

"where am i"

"what is this?"

"Who do I kill first? Definitely going to punch Fellaini in the balls, Cleverley is getting a headlock and fucking Welbeck is getting a suplex!"

His subs and line up was far too negative, he should be looking at this game as helping the teams goal difference and going all out attack. As I would not bet against 1st or 4th being decided by GD.

Scum

Another avatar change, Hitch?

Best PL season for a long, long time so far. Inconstsency everywhere, goals everywhere, top class players (not the best in the world, but world class) nobody can be bothered to play compact. It's wonderful. Just gotta get that refereeing improved.

Its been shambolic for a while now.

Hindle

Banned

In a way it's the worse as well. Our top 4 would get slaughtered by the likes of Bayern, RM, Barca etc.

Tc91

That Rooney fuck up at the end is even worse after seeing the angle behind the goal.

It's perfect to just slot it in with his right cause the keeper is so close and wouldn't be able to do anything in time. :( why shrek?

dc89

That Rooney fuck up at the end is even worse after seeing the angle behind the goal.

It's perfect to just slot it in with his right cause the keeper is so close and wouldn't be able to do anything in time. :( why shrek?

Why? Because he shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Clegg

We need to stop playing Valencia. Zaha may not be the answer, but by now we know Valencia most certainly isn't. Need a new left back and central midfield too.

Team has no balls. Too complacent and in some cases (Evra), too lazy.

GHG

Al Jazeera panel calling Man United's midfield average and that Cardiff's midfield had more creativity.

Buurrrnnn.

Walshy

How the fuck did this turn out to be another good weekend for us?
No idea, but it's great so far. A draw away at Everton is a good result, although it did feel like a loss.

Next five games are all winnable, expect to see the squad rotated a lot during December with the amount of games.

Still 2nd and a loss for Spurs and a draw for United, a decent weekend for us.

GHG

:/

Not really.

Serious question...

On Cardiff's 1st goal, look at the pass made for the assist and how quickly that pass was made after receiving the ball. Did you have a central midfielder on the pitch today that plays passes like that on a consistent basis?

Top Bottom