• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Clegg

I remember reading about M'vila's off-field problems. Going to clubs the night before a match, clashing with team mates during training, not listening to coaches instructions. He's the type of modern day footballer everyone hates. Supposed to be quite good though.

sohois

Hitching it here, but who would you put on a worst transfer list?

Personally I would go for Fellani, Soldado, Kozak (considering the fee size), Dwight Gayle, Kone, Van Wolfsinkel.

Bony should be on there probably. Jovetic too as well, injuries can just be bad luck but Jovetic was known as being injury prone before being bought, not to mention that he appears surplus to requirements at City. Speaking of surplus to requirements, you could probably chuck Schurrle in there as well.

dc89

Waste of white blood cells. Should send him on loan the grapefruit

:LOOOL shit

How are so many of our players such cunts?

I remember going City v Wigan when he was on loan there. Martinez had him playing some nice stuff.

TC was present and was foaming at the mouth.

Hixx

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=91145901&postcount=13696

wtzgU.gif

Clegg

I agree with Sohois re: Jovetic. It may be unfair to label him a flop, but City spent over £20m on him and he's barely played. I know it's due to injury problems, but thems the breaks.

pulga

Banned
If you weren't able to detect the overly generous helpings of tongue filled cheeks in the majority of those posts then you must be high on chicken fumes.

He's had his moments but by and large... come on Plug.

No you don't.

Because that never happened you uninspired bookend.

Oh now it was all a joke, all done tongue-in-cheek

but deep down

deep down in your shit incrusted anuses

you believed

I'm worried about M'Vila.

There must be a reason why another big club hasn't signed him, although I suppose such reasoning also stands for Coutinho and Sturridge.

As I say, that one game I saw him play against England made him look fairly good.

He's been arrested 3 times

Wilbur

Banned
Bony should be on there probably. Jovetic too as well, injuries can just be bad luck but Jovetic was known as being injury prone before being bought, not to mention that he appears surplus to requirements at City. Speaking of surplus to requirements, you could probably chuck Schurrle in there as well.

Bonny wee Bony's generally looked mega duff when I've watched him but he's got an alright scoring record. Schurrle's slowly improving.

1. Negredo, 2. Medel, 3. Remy would probably be my top three so far.

Zabojnik

Mancini managed to get Selcuk Inan to start passing forward. Before Mancini @ galatasaray, Inan would only pass sideways or play it back. It infuriated my brother some.

Thanks, i guess.

I hope we can count on your support in the upcoming group decider Gala - Juve, Facism.

Arnie

M'Vila sounds like a Brendan project alright.

Some Friday Night Lights coach Rodgers shit.

Needs a 'last chance at a big club' comment at his unveiling conference. Sakho acting as mentor.

Clegg

Hyped up would be calling him the next Fabregas. I think most United fans on here hoped Cleverley could become a decent player who could help maintain our ball retention and maybe offer an incisive pass every now and then. And tbf for a few months it looked like he could do that. Then things went to shit.

Scum

M'Vila sounds like a Brendan project alright.

Some Friday Night Lights coach Rodgers shit.

Needs a 'last chance at a big club' comment at his unveiling conference. Sakho acting as mentor.

How much will do you think you'll pay for M'Vila if Brendon decides to pick him up?

It gets even dumber

Have not got who he is, don't do politics
But on the subject UK is not really part of EU
We have a place on the EU, but thats where the problem is, we're not fully.committed to the EU
we're kinda one foot in, one foot out, totally different to the rest of Europe in a lot of things
Obviously some want to change that and some don't
But my comment was more to do with use to seeing "EU & UK"
Hence, "are British not welcome"

On topic
What are PS4 disc like?
Remember PS2 had the PS logo on them, wish that would come back

sohois

How much will do you think you'll pay for M'Vila if Brendon decides to pick him up?

Where has this M'vila speculation come from? As far as I'm aware there haven't been any actual links of a transfer involving the player. Potential prices seems a bit premature

Scum

Where has this M'vila speculation come from? As far as I'm aware there haven't been any actual links of a transfer involving the player. Potential prices seems a bit premature

I just want to know how much Arnie values him, is all. :p

Top Bottom