• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Wilbur

Banned
Blame Bale.

How long you got left?

17th March

Is when Bacon takes over
daMPIzy.png

GorillaJu

I wanted us to bid for him, too. We definitely scouted the boy.

I'm one of Allen's biggest fans here, along with Shogun, but I can't help feeling that miss is a curse on his Liverpool career. It's a hard one to come back from, and it'll take bags of character. Brendan needs to book him into a session with our psychologist tomorrow.

This offends me.

The girl I posted about the other night, she's on a night out now but has asked if she can come to my room when she gets in.

Not expecting anything, in fact I doubt she'll even come in, but in the unlinkely event I'll need it...wish me luck.

Wilbur

Banned
The girl I posted about the other night, she's on a night out now but has asked if she can come to my room when she gets in.

Not expecting anything, in fact I doubt she'll even come in, but in the unlinkely event I'll need it...wish me luck.

Godspeed. Do the deed. Penetrate the punani.

Penetrate. The. Punani.

Scum

Willkiller
Cunt war veteran

mgs3salute.jpg

You can read yourself. Has premature ejaculations ever been described more beautiful?

The aging woman who sold barley sugar and Lucky Louse
magazines in the corner shop, which by tradition was not
strictly out of bounds, happened to hire a young helper, and
Cheshire, the son of a thrifty lord, quickly ascertained that
33.05 this fat little wench could be had for a Russian green dollar.
Van was one of the first to avail himself of her favors. These
were granted in semi-darkness, among crates and sacks at the
back of the shop after hours. The fact of his having told her
he was sixteen and a libertine instead of fourteen and a virgin proved a source of embarrassment to our hell-raker when
he tried to bluster his inexperience into quick action but only
succeeded in spilling on the welcome mat what she would have
gladly helped him to take indoors.

bud

that is genuinely erotic. if you'd been girls, i could totally masturbate to that.

godspeed, will. dedicate the 25th (because it's my age) thrust to me.

GorillaJu

You fuckers change your avatars so much I never have enough time to connect poster with personality. Bud, Scum, Wooden, Willkiller you are a credit to FootyGaf.

Wilbur

Banned
that is genuinely erotic. if you'd been girls, i could totally masturbate to that.

godspeed, will. dedicate the 25th (because it's my age) thrust to me.

try anyway

You fuckers change your avatars so much I never have enough time to connect poster with personality. Bud, Scum, Wooden, Willkiller you are a credit to FootyGaf.

Morsel.

Do you not remember Beaker

I want it back

Messi

Wooden changes avatar as often as he changes his underwear. Its always chloe though. The wierdo

Wooden changes avatar as often as he changes his underwear. Its always chloe though. The wierdo

I just change it back to this after a couple of days though. But young Torres just felt so right during the international break

And you had a chloe avatar Messi, we all remember!

Top Bottom