• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

rodvik

I asked wooden if he was naked in bed

Wooden sent us in whatsapp a picture of him naked in bed

I sent one back

I sent them Both to bud

Bud masyurbated and sent us a pictures of the results

It is now an out joke

Social media really should be licensed. Its just not safe to let anybody use it.

I sent one back

I sent them Both to bud

It is now an out joke

Sounds disturbing when you type it out like that. It was actually a lovely gesture.

Yen

When does MOTD go online? Haven't seen much PL this weekend.

iShm1wUJjbAe1.gif

iB9rzmis5QsTa.gif

GorillaJu

Interesting comments from Rodgers in that telegraph article. It's true that we need an injection of energy and quality in our midfield.

Strange to be called out for needing a top class defensive midfielder though. If Lucas isn't a top class DM, then who is? I must be paying too little attention because I see Lucas covering, tackling and intercepting way more than should be required from one person.

sohois

Interesting comments from Rodgers in that telegraph article. It's true that we need an injection of energy and quality in our midfield.

Strange to be called out for needing a top class defensive midfielder though. If Lucas isn't a top class DM, then who is? I must be paying too little attention because I see Lucas covering, tackling and intercepting way more than should be required from one person.

That was Bascombe rather than Rodgers saying that though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I sent one back

I sent them Both to bud

It is now an out joke

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This is why I'm not on whatsapp with you guys :lol

My RL friends are bad enough :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A new golden generation <3

----------------Gabbiadini (or Zaza)
Insigne----El Shaarawy---Berardi (CAPTAIN)
----------Verratti---Marrone------
De Sciglio (or Regini)---- Bianchetti*---[don't know]---- Donati*
-----------------Leali------------

or a 4-4-2 with Florenzi!

*Selling promising youngsters is classic Inter. Donati is already a STARTER with Bayer!

Lightning

Banned
I am still flabbergasted how poor Spurs attack is. Soldado is a box striker, he scores his goals from inside the box, and Spurs don't do anywhere near enough to get him to score and he doesn't help himself as his runs are predictable and shit.

Spurs defence is fine despite what happened today. Hugo Lloris made a blooper but I feel that was a one off from the defenders. The attack is more concerning for Spurs as it's been shit all season. 12 games in and only 9 goals? WTF AVB? Just not good enough, that's relegation level if bad in terms of goal output.

bjaelke

ND97YL7.jpg

Neymar, What Happened!
The star shows his generosity with nine goal assists for his teammates
From winger to doing Messi’s job, his talent has made Barca even more like leaders

i dont even

Is gaf in trouble or have I been banned?

Yes

scheduled maintenance

Zabojnik

De Sciglio (or Regini)---- Bianchetti*---Rugani---- Donati*

*Selling promising youngsters is classic Inter. Donati is already a STARTER with Bayer!

I'm hearing great things about Rugani. He plays for Empoli in Serie B, but he's ours. Hope he comes good.

Yen

Enrique has had surgery and will be out for at least 10 weeks. Bugger. Flanagan played well but my first choice would be to play Johnson at LB and McLaughlin at RB.

Kenka

De Sciglio (or Regini)---- Bianchetti*---[don't know]---- Donati*

Berardi is a MONSTER. He is saving Sassuolo in the Serie A all by himself. It would be as if someone hyper talented would come to Peterborough and help them stay afloat in the Premier League. He's incredible.

Clegg

I can stomach United not getting a result. It's a league format so they always have the chance to make up points from later games.

But Ireland only play New Zealand once every two or three years. We've never beaten them, they're the best team in the world and yeaterday we should've won, but we didn't. And I'm still devastated.

This feels worse than the two hammerings Barca gave us in the Champions League finals.

Zabojnik

Berardi is a MONSTER. He is saving Sassuolo in the Serie A all by himself. It would be as if someone hyper talented would come to Peterborough and help them stay afloat in the Premier League. He's incredible.

Dat Marry & Parry nose for (italian) talent. If he keeps up his current form Sassuolo might actually have a shot at staying in Serie A. Marrone and Zaza are doing pretty good as well.

And then, next season, Juve. *fap fap fap*

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh man, I'm looking at Bayern's 'Player Positions', and it seems like Hipster Pep is using Mandzukic as a false nine!

Is this why his agent is angling for a transfer?

*plot twist* and we were using a 4-4-2 against Napoli :O #SirAntonioConte

He's so brilliant <3 can't wait to ruin his career next season!

Kenka

Dat Marry & Parry nose for (italian) talent. If he keeps up his current form Sassuolo might actually have a shot at staying in Serie A. Marrone and Zaza are doing pretty good as well.

And then, next season, Juve. *fap fap fap*
Verratti and him in the Squadra would do so awesomely during the WC.
Oh man, I'm looking at Bayern's 'Player Positions' , and it seems like Hipster Pep is using Mandzukic as a false nine!

Is this why his agent is angling for a transfer?

*plot twist* and we were using a 4-4-2 against Napoli :O #SirAntonioConte

He's so brilliant <3 can't wait to ruin his career next season!
He is no Cassano.
(I think)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just 3 days until we play in the Europa League and I can purge this rancid 6-0 from my brain. This will be the first time this season where we can afford to take a shadow side, we are already qualified so AVB has no reason whatsoever to take any of our key players except Lloris. We need to be 100% ready for United.

I would love to know what was said in our dressing room last night. If it weren't Vertonghen I would consider banishing him to the reserves for letting Navas score in added time, that was just him being a cunt. It turned a hiding into a legendarily bad day.

Top Bottom