• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Knack will be shit. You and FF can shove that up your arses like the scene at the end of Requiem For A Dream :p

ibdzjL62Vpe6by.gif

il6otH2DAoirg.gif

Added to ignore list.

I was going to make a joke about Chelsea playing Milan, but then I realized that comparing us to shitty teams isn't funny anymore because it's too close to the truth.

Also, there are some seriously shit games on for today. Even in Italy.

Fergie

Banned
I was going to make a joke about Chelsea playing Milan, but then I realized that comparing us to shitty teams isn't funny anymore because it's too close to the truth.

Also, there are some seriously shit games on for today. Even in Italy.
Sunday is actually "Super Sunday" for once.

LTWheels

Not watching the game.

Are Henderson and Cout being used as wingers? Or is it more like a midfield diamond with fullbacks giving width?

GorillaJu

Not watching the game.

Are Henderson and Cout being used as wingers? Or is it more like a midfield diamond with fullbacks giving width?

Johnson and Cissokho are the widest players. Cou is cutting in whenever he has the ball, Henderson as well. Made a few good runs forward just can't latch onto the pass.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte on Isla at RB "I'd play him there if I had to or if there was a rope around my neck. We tried it vs Galatasaray & we drew 2-2."

Sick subtle burn
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom