• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Linius

I used to work as TV salesman and for some reason I can't see 3D (my eyes are otherwise good). Had to read impressions to understand how I would explain 3D to customers.

Though I can't see it, I've heard 3D is super awesome so you should definitly buy that super expensive TV and make my boss happy :D

Yeah, I've known the Xbone case was like that for awhile. I had my eyes glued to the screen for a minute there looking for a dick in the reflection or something :D

You have a weird imagination bro :lol

Manager

Mannone, Celustka, Bardsley, Brown, O'Shea (c), Ki, Larsson, Colback, Johnson, Giaccherini, Fletcher.
Cabral, Gardner, Altidore, Diakite, Borini, Mavrias, Westwood.

GorillaJu

Though I can't see it, I've heard 3D is super awesome so you should definitly buy that super expensive TV and make my boss happy :D

You have a weird imagination bro :lol

Well you made me think I was missing something hilarious.

Never seen those photos people take of their pots and pans and shit for eBay but don't realize they've snapped themselves nude in the reflection?

Manager

I kept making up stories. "You know... it's like... arrows flying towards your face! And then like... there's depth, it's really cool. It's like real world depth"

I still don't understand how the depth looks. :(

Linius

Well you made me think I was missing something hilarious.

Never seen those photos people take of their pots and pans and shit for eBay but don't realize they've snapped themselves nude in the reflection?

Can't say I have. But since you describe it like it's a thing I sense there must be a tumblr about it somewhere? :p

But seriously, why the fuck would Microsoft wanna change a thing that's been for decades. Even VHS were on the right. It makes zero sense :p

Linius

I kept making up stories. "You know... it's like... arrows flying towards your face! And then like... there's depth, it's really cool. It's like real world depth"

I still don't understand how the depth looks. :(

What you explain is why 3D was so horrible at first. The first batch of 3D feature films were like those 3D movies they have in theme parks. Stuff flying towards your face and such. Now they finally make movies like Gravity in which the 3D just gives the whole thing extra depth and it makes you feel like you're really there but it's not that gimmicky bullshit anymore.

Viasat secured the PL rights this season (in Denmark), so I cancelled my tv subscription and bought Viaplay. Really great with all the football they're offering.

Is Viaplay alright with picture quality and stability now? Used to have a subscription there a year or so ago, but it was fucking terrible sometimes.

GorillaJu

It's interesting to me that both Demba Ba and Loic Remy are quality strikers who moved to Newcastle after their teams were relegated from the Prem.

LTWheels

In the Mirror:

Arsenal could not activate the £40million get-out clause in Luis Suarez’s Liverpool contract this summer – because the player himself had scrapped it a year earlier, writes Tom Hopkinson in the Sunday People.

The Gunners thought Suarez was theirs when they bid a cheeky £1 above the £40m figure in August, but the Uruguayan had decided to remove the clause from his contract on the advice of his agent Pere Guardiola 12 months before.

With Liverpool failing to qualify for the Champions League, Suarez agitated for a move during the close-season, completely forgetting that the £40m escape agreement no longer existed.

Top Bottom