• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Tabby

I really feel like we can kick on now, I didn't see us getting any points from those two games after the derby, we got 6.

Confidence in the side is high again, we certainly have the potential.

Now watch us undo all that hardwork by losing our next 2 games.

bjaelke

Good start for Ajax. Who would've thought...

Aeug0IP.gif

Oh wow, according to DarrenArsenal1 (always a good source for Arsenal news) we tried to sign Pedro this past window. Guess a goalscoring winger is on the cards for next summer. Podolski replacement, I'd imagine.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
9 goals in 11 games for Spurs.....a false position if I ever saw one.

We have the second best defence in the league. There's nothing false about the position at all.

We need to start playing Lamela, he's much better than Eriksen and he needs to start building an understanding with his team mates.

It's a shame injuries hit us today, Lloris misses out, Chiriches and Dembele have to go off at half time, I think if we'd been able to introduce Lennon and Lamela we'd have got something. Instead we had to make 2 like for like defensive changes.

ShogunX

4-6-0 AVB. No difference, anyway.

Can we have Suarez?

Crazy to think that after missing the first five league games Suarez has one less goal than the whole of the Spurs team. It's also crazy to think that Soldado is worth anything more than 15m.

Scum

Crazy to think that after missing the first five league games Suarez has one less goal than the whole of the Spurs team. It's also crazy to think that Soldado is worth anything more than 15m.

Okay then, we'll have a loan swap in Jan. Suarez for Soldado. We solve our goalscoring problem, and you use the loan deal as an excuse to keep R. Madrid away in Jan.

ShogunX

We have the second best defence in the league. There's nothing false about the position at all.

You also play boring sterile football and have been bailed out by dodgy penalty decisions a few times already. Not a fucking chance you should be sitting on 20 points, half that and maybe we can talk which strangely enough is what Spurs should of been saying about the fees of Lamela, Soldado, Chadli and Eriksen :)

It also bring me a bit of pleasure seeing Spurs fans hide behind their defensive record after spunking the Bale money on ''top attacking talent''.

Showaddy

So is AVB actually believing the English media bullshit that Defoe and Townsend are playing well then? I mean why else would he leave Townsend on to keep wasting chances and bring on Defoe instead of Lamela?

Top Bottom