• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Scum

I did see Jill Dando in Lidl. So it's possible.
D:

going well

UgocTo5.png

image.php

Manager

Richards ball watching, always out of position, leaving Milner to do all defensive work, wtf. Right side not working at all.

pulga

Banned
Yes but Ronaldo had 4 extra La Liga games and 1 extra CL game, 5 games where Messi would score at least 8. lol

from whoscored(yurt's fav)
Messi 12 (1)appearances 14goals 4assists
Ronaldo 17 (0)appearances 24goals 5assists

Messi will catch him, you'll see.

How about some Neymar/Bale stats old yeller

From whoscored

Neymar 16 (2) 5 goals 8 assists
Bale 6 (4) apps 4 goals 5 assists

10 games less.

#RiseofthePlanetoftheApes

Everytime Sunderland touches the ball, that cunt commentator on Sky or whatever acts as though they're matching Barca at their best. Fuck I can't stand one-dimensional commentary, it's honestly no better than any old plonker on the couch could do. Show some insight you fucking muppet.

Manager

Omg Richards was actually walking at the halfway line at the goal for no reason, while Milner ran and covered him. Wtf is he doing.

Garcia is Garcia, not expecting more. Milner, same. And the main guys not working hard enough. Really really bad performance.

cremino

I think he's trolling Berlu, he wants to get sacked for dat severance pay.

Only explanation for using Muntari as a winger against 20th place Chievo . . .

Allegri knows he will not be Milan coach at the end of this season so he just doesn't care anymore......Milan risk too much if they don't sack Allegri

Wilbur

Banned
Doing a shit.

Saw the Spurs result. Knew they'd concede. Had an inkling they wouldn't score. That's what happens when you have a striker who thrives off crosses but two wingers who don't cross and instead come inside and thwonk it anywhere. Bored of Townsend already, flash in the pan. Show me Lamela.

City lol. Sunderland if you win ill go down on a forum member that supports your club of your choosing. Hixx. Please.

CL deal is bullshit. Will create disparity that for large portions of this season have been absent and welcome. The four that get there that season will push on a bit more.

Clegg

Own Coyle hasn't selected James Mc Clean because he refused to wear a poppy on his shirt.

Ridiculous decision if true. But I wouldn't be surprised if Mc Clean acted like a tit about it too.

Scum

Doing a shit.

Saw the Spurs result. Knew they'd concede. Had an inkling they wouldn't score. That's what happens when you have a striker who thrives off crosses but two wingers who don't cross and instead come inside and thwonk it anywhere. Bored of Townsend already, flash in the pan. Show me Lamela.

City lol. Sunderland if you win ill go down on a forum member that supports your club of your choosing. Hixx. Please.

CL deal is bullshit. Will create disparity that for large portions of this season have been absent and welcome. The four that get there that season will push on a bit more.

This I agree with. Get Lamela on the pitch. Behind Soldado. I don't care. Anywahere. Just get him starting. #FreeLamela
Edit: Hopefully AVB starts putting Townsend in his place. Get those crosses in!

Top Bottom