• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Yeah, looks like no Mertesacker or Rosicky either. Arteta's also sick but able to play.

This is a massive mental barrier we need to break down today. Old Trafford has been a horrible venue for us over the past few years, and we often go there already beat. Need to show the same resolve we've shown all season. Need big performances.

Blablurn

2000_773375236012503_2085898041_n.jpg

Yeah, looks like no Mertesacker or Rosicky either. Arteta's also sick but able to play.

This is a massive mental barrier we need to break down today. Old Trafford has been a horrible venue for us over the past few years, and we often go there already beat. Need to show the same resolve we've shown all season. Need big performances.

Eh, don't worry much about it. As far as I'm concerned you guys are going in as favorites.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat lol

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd now

#mufc team - confirmed: De Gea; Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Jones, Carrick, Kagawa; Rooney, van Persie

For fucks sake United, you're supposed to at least draw. I like Bendtner and all, but we can't have him win the league two years in a row, his ego will explode and he will run for prime minister of England.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
wouldnt be surprised if Young never starts again for United

United team news is so weird, why are there always like 3 different teams.

Anyway. I like Jones in midfield for this.

Smalling at RB is bad but Rafael is out so it would have to have been Fabio who was never gonna get a game here.

Surprised Kagawa plays. Been shit this season at LM.

Top Bottom