• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Manager

Bullshit, that's just an overused talking point with little foundation. City love swapping defenders with midfielders when attacking, that's why Milner was covering Richards.

There was no reason for Milner to cover him because there was no counter attack, Richards just decided he was a right winger and Milner had to run back for no reason.

Meier

Bullshit, that's just an overused talking point with little foundation. City love swapping defenders with midfielders when attacking, that's why Milner was covering Richards.
Whatever you want to say about his lack of defending (and it was non existent), he offered nothing on offense as well. Truly terrible game.

D_prOdigy

I don't know which one of your teams you're talking about

jo8vTLk7j3QGv_e.jpg

Fuck off with that attitude Salva.

jo8vTLk7j3QGv_e.jpg

Horses eating each other.

Even with Manchester City lost this one they are still one of the best in the BPL at the moment.

Which as a Manchester United fan makes me sick to the heart. :(

Salvadora

Fuck off with that attitude Salva. Can't give up that easy. It's less than ideal but Vermaelen is still a competent defender.
Fight me.

Not serious, but Vermaelen's individual mistakes against Chelsea and other still hurt. And he has had hardly any minutes on the pitch. I'd much rather it was Mertesacker + Vermaelen if he had to play.

8-2 to Arsenal/United, yolo.

Barzul

Fight me.

Not serious, but Vermaelen's individual mistakes against Chelsea and other still hurt. And he has had hardly any minutes on the pitch. I'd much rather it was Mertesacker + Vermaelen if he had to play.

8-2 to Arsenal/United, yolo.

Yeah it's less than ideal but United have been pretty shit this season attacking and defending. I'd be more worried if this was last season.

Nasri or Aguero just need to let rip now.

Not getting any shots off. Might get a deflection or something with all those bodies. No time for pretty football now.

/Moyes

Top Bottom