• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

WJD

Considering the injuries I think that's the best team we could put out. Happy to see Evans/Vidic in defence.

Fergie

Banned
@evilkagawa: I PLAY..! I PLAY..! I PLAY..!
SCREW-A-YOU JANUZAJ!
YOU IS BENCH A BITCH OF KAGAWA NOW YOU NO PLAY-A-MAKING PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR CHILD!
:lol

So no Per, and Smalling RB.

Going to be such tense match.

jtb

Banned
Hopefully, six months on the bench + protection from Flamini and Arteta means we can keep it pretty defensively solid and Vermaelen will keep the stupid shit to a minimum.

Will Ramsey play with Arteta and Flamini in midfield or further forward with Ozil and Cazorla?

the latter. It'll be a 4-2-3-1 type shape, as always.

noal

Banned
I have a feeling that this will be a scrappy match. United look like we are set up to defend well and then counter attack.

Let's just hope we show more going forward than we did in mid-week.

Meier

Aguero is amazing. Shame that didn't go in but what an effort. Would prefer he not be playing with his back to goal so much today though. That's Silva being out.

I would have put Valencia in at RB and Adnan at RW. Smalling just isn't dynamic enough in that position.
Smallings really is awful at RB but I don't like Valencia there much either.

Fabio pls.

Or then Jones at RB who is okayyyy. But I'm okay with Jones in CM today, alot of running to be done.

BYt9lDNCQAAE9Zs.jpg:large

Top Bottom