• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Swedish people...

i2L0SvP01E1Qy.gif

How we managed to get 4 points in CL is a mystery.

TrueBlue

Yeah, but they can draw which is the result Chelsea fans should really want. Arsenal already have a 4 point lead, I can take them having five. But I don't want Arsenals dropping of points to put United right in to the mix with ourselves. So I'll take a draw all day and won't even think about either winning.

Aye. I don't think it will be a draw though...

You're in Europe. It takes it's toll on the players, many clubs have suffered from this until you get used to it.

I don;t think Swansea have the squad size to get used to it tbh, think they might have to sacrifice the EL in December if it carries on effecting their league form like this.

In their position though they might prefer to finish say 12th and give the EL a good shot, than finish 8th and give up the EL

Marc

I would say Liverpool and Chelsea both need Arsenal to lose, if they aren't going to lose at Old Trafford then where will they? Will be too few to damage their title charge anyway.

Arnie

I would say Liverpool and Chelsea both need Arsenal to lose, if they aren't going to lose at Old Trafford then where will they? Will be too few to damage their title charge anyway.
I'd rather both teams drop two points than one of them dropping three.

And I'll never actively encourage a United win.

jtb

Banned
it's more open than the Dortmund or even the Liverpool game, so far. no defensive fuck-ups yet, so that's encouraging

Top Bottom