• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

dc89

Come on Arsenal.
If you haven't already - go read my post for Wilbz blog.

I got it right on. We win. Then we to lose.

After today's results this game just that more important.

If we can do it we may still stand a chance, Arsenal look really fucking good though.

Marc

Crazy result... Pellegrini always seems to be on the cusp of getting this City team into something special, then they have a massive set back. Weird. I hope he doesn't get sacked, I like the guy and think he could turn them into a CL force.

Well done to Poyet, been brilliant since he arrived, still got a shitty squad but way more heart in this team now. Which is ironic given Di Canio is all heart.

I see Moyes still hasn't got a clue what his best team is...

Man Utd: De Gea, Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Jones, Carrick, Kagawa, Rooney, van Persie. Subs: Giggs, Lindegaard, Hernandez, Nani, Cleverley, Fellaini, Januzaj.

Than line up makes absolutely no sense to me.

tri_willy

lol fuck off city & spurs. multi killers

only reason why i want arsenal to win is to keep united out of reach... but then liverpool need to keep up with the arse... i dont know what to feel anymore...

liverBROS, whats the best outcome apart from a draw???

Suen

Fuck football.

Surely Allegri must get sacked after this shit show against the 20th placed team . . .
I share your pain, we only got one point today as well. We haven't won a game since we played against you guys, two losses and one draw now since then.

So Serie A Gaf, our line up was better today with Donadoni using Palladino over Amauri, but I will still blame him for not going with Sansone and Bena from the start. Sansone got to play the whole second half which is an improvement but he sucked, he desperately needs much more playtime. Our lack of pace on the right was very noticable today, there was barely anyone threatening Lazio from the sides which limited us from playing wide. That only goes to show how important Biabiany is to us. Paletta being back is a good sign, no playtime but at least he's included in the squad now so I hope to see him back very soon in what has otherwise been a very fragile defense.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If we had to lose today at least it was a weekend when several other teams fucked up. Everton, Chelsea, City and at least one other rival all dropped points.

Fuck you Tim Krul.

arkon

lol fuck off city & spurs. multi killers

only reason why i want arsenal to win is to keep united out of reach... but then liverpool need to keep up with the arse... i dont know what to feel anymore...

liverBROS, whats the best outcome apart from a draw???

Draw is probably best for you guys. Arsenal drop points.

Manager

Well that's the season in all likelihood. :( Still can't imagine we don't finish top 4 but I feel for Pellegrini, he's feeling the heat I am sure. Made a mistake playing Richards.

Very many naive displays in away matches, specially the first ones. Way to offensively minded in positioning without getting any kind of result out of it, just easy goals for the opposition.

Clegg

I like this:

Football Clichés ‏@FootballCliches 2m

Aguero lights a match inside Wes Brown's pocket and finds the cowering figures of Robert Earnshaw, Facundo Sava and Tomasz Radzinski.

Great day for Liverpool so far they are well on course for a Europa league spot

But seriously if it continues like this a couple more months then Liverpool may finally start thinking of winning it

Top Bottom