• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

pulga

Banned
Fuck you Arsenal

ibi23kVLGYxY1s.gif

It's like a tad after he hugs Rooney it dawns on him he's wildly celebrating against his old team lolololol

It's like a tad before he gets to Rooney it dawns on him he's wildly celebrating against his old team

Oh he knows that, he kept celebrating while looking up to the crowd when he got up, looks like a reply to all those "you're a cunt Robin" and "She said no Robin" chants. I think the doubt you can see on him when sliding to Rooney is all about touching Shrek like that and if he could get sick.

pulga

Banned
Who is that in your avatar? Looks familiar but can't place her...

Ozil has been awful for a few games now, complete passenger. Ramsey will save the day with a 40 yarder.

he's extremely inconsistent we said

has a tendency to disappear in games we said

but no

they thought they knew him better than us llolollolololol

pulga

Banned
I'm still laughing my tits off at whoever said Ozil needs to discover his goalscoring form

as if that exists lolololololol

He'll pass when he's clear to shoot, and shoot when there's no fucking way it's going on

L1NETT

Good stuff from United, look proper up for it. Arsenal caught a tad cold.

Do hate those Valencia drilled crosses though. Just pants.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

but no

ibra is gud in big games

I know bcuz he scored four in a friendly against engrand

Fuck knows. We do them too. Whenever we do them I think our players should automatically be given 2 week fines.

Only thing worse is the lofted corner for a player to volley from 25 yards. They work one in a hundred times for teams with decent volleyers. When you're lofting it to Jose Enrique when you have Skrtel and Agger in the box, you should be sacked on the spot

Suen

We haven't threatened United even once, and we're clearing like retards. Keep giving the ball to United just outside our penalty box. Fucking wankers

Marc

but no

He seems to get tired from a run of games and can't lass 90 minutes still. Just seems like a fitness issue, I am sure they have doctors examine every inch of him but seems weird to still have fitness issues.

Bet if they rest him for a few games he'd come back firing on all cylinders again.

Anyway, he is absolute class, worth the odd disappearing act.

ShogunX

Arsenal/Wenger have approached this game as if it's a game against a good Man Utd side managed by Ferguson. In reality it's a pretty average side with two very good strikers, The opposite to Spurs if you like.

Top Bottom