• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Scum

Flamini still a dirty cunt. Probably the only player I'd like to see have his legs snapped off.

Ush, pls. That's not nice. D:

We've been buying shit and only shit since Solbakken left us. Now he's back and we are already playing better, but he only had a few days of the transfer window to fix 2 years of horror.

Good God. So there's a good chance he might offload the shite in Jan then?

You want him to book De Gea for punching his own player?

Well...

Newcastle_United_Bowyer_Dyer_NUFC.jpg

jtb

Banned
honestly, we haven't played that badly. two goals is probably too much to ask for (Wenger's never done it at Old Trafford) but it's open enough that we should at least be able to get a draw if we don't make any stupid mistakes.

and not to sound like a broken record, but we could really use Theo in a match like this.

flyover

Really not liking this trend of ignoring head knocks like this.

It's going to have to change. At some point, they may have to find a way to enforce substitutions -- allowing them even if all three regular subs have been used. (To prevent gaming the system with fake injuries for free subs, maybe you can still sub after three, but an additional player must also go off -- leaving you with 10 men -- or some such.)

Salazar

Well, that half affirmed that when Phil Jones runs with the ball, he has no goal in mind. No aim. No target. No plan.

lalalalalalalalalalala

I'm running with the ball

lalalalalalalala

L1NETT

Arsenal playing like Leeds.

Pretty funny really, all their slow midgets waddling about.

Right good from United. Even Valencia looks passable as a footballer.

Well, that half affirmed that when Phil Jones runs with the ball, he has no goal in mind. No aim. No target. No plan.

lalalalalalalalalalala

I'm running with the ball

lalalalalalalala

"I think you could play him centre-forward! He’s just that type of player, he’s an animal for football."

Kagawa is doing alright. Not spectacular, not shit, but alright.

Fellaini and Cleverley up? Well I guess it's time to attempt to bottle in while letting Arsenal score two goals.

Top Bottom