• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Arnie

Real Madrid should go for Rooney.

He's good enough. He's becoming available. He's a proven winner.

One call to his agent and it's done.

Jones was really good, he's ideal for these types of games where the other team are just better at football than us basically.

Kagawa did better today. Still too weak though. Adnan should continue to steal some of his minutes.

Rooney, great. Fat fuck.

Carrrick also gone shit now so were down to 0 good CMs. Cabaye pls.

Arsenal don't have the favour to get such an easy CL draw, unlike United they are actually given a real challenge by the draw. No surprise they were tired after their midweek game.

Still pushed United to the edge though, so nervy in the second half. A team not ravished my fatigue would have won that game.

Moyes' boys indeed

Arsenal don't have the favour to get such an easy CL draw, unlike United they are actually given a real challenge by the draw. No surprise they were tired after their midweek game.

Still pushed United to the edge though, so nervy in the second half. A team not ravished my fatigue would have won that game.

Moyes' boys indeed
True.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Is having Jamie Carragher on these panels Sky's way of making sure it can't be streamed internationally since no one will understand?

Moyes' boys indeed
I've missed this.

Thank you Moyes for giving it to me once again.

Rad-

BYuqZ9KIQAEVAaz.jpg:large

Moyes' boys indeed

Ahhhhhhh yes. Delicious.

jtb

Banned
I don't think the sub was that bad. Cazorla was playing pretty average before the sub. Bendtner at least offered an aerial threat which we needed as the game dwindled. If the players suffer a mental block from losing away at Old Trattford, they didn't deserve to be winning the league. We're still top, just need to keep picking up points. This was a setback, but not the end of the world.

the loss is pretty discouraging BUT we still played far far better than we did last season where we were overrun in midfield, which was just embarsassing. and Cazorla was basically anonymous during last season's match and he scored with the last kick of the match. I don't care if Bendtner's a striker, Cazorla is more of a goal threat. at least bring on Gnabry on instead of Bendtner.

I'm honestly still in shock at that decision. What the fuck Wenger. At least he didn't take off Giroud.

anyways, better to get the loss out of the way now rather than in the run-in.

Arnie

I'm excited for Suarez to join Real in the summer.

Can't wait to watch Brendan play god with a £100 million warchest and Champions League qualification.

pulga

Banned
LateChance.gif

I'm excited for Suarez to join Real in the summer.

Can't wait to watch Brendan play god with a £100 million warchest and Champions League qualification.

Let's hope you spend them better than Spurs did, what a fucking wreck.

Ahhhhhhh yes. Delicious.
Of course this means you think I'm just being bitter because I wanted Arsenal to win (which I did) but let's not pretend it isn't true.

Dortmund, away, in the Champions League is an extremely tough fixture. Especially against a side without much depth due to injury, the team today was further influenced my injury leading to an already tired squad that couldn't be refreshed. United did well grinding out a result, but let's not forget it was against an arsenal side that was far from their best for reasons they had little control over.

But yeah, congrats on top 5.

Top Bottom