• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud23

BOC37ZLCQAAVOiD.jpg

Morri summer.

Ce-Lin

lol Brazil celebrating like this was the 100th World Cup, Spain can't win everything there's always *that* match and it was today, doesn't mean shit.

GorillaJu

Why do we even ask the thread members for good titles when inevitably someone swoops in to make a shitty one while we're all talking?

pulga

Banned
I don't want you to like Neymar, but you can't say he is shit when he clearly isn't. I don't like Ronaldo, but he is a fantastic player.

Just let it go bro, I'll respect you more for it.

He's done good, it was lovely to watch Pique hack at him :lol

Not jumping on the bandwagon yet, but I like that the current Brazil squad focuses more on team play, rather than individualistic plays from gods like in previous generations.

Wilbur

Banned
Why do we even ask the thread members for good titles when inevitably someone swoops in to make a shitty one while we're all talking?

baby before you rage just please look at the score

read through the thread

i've been laughing straight for an hour and a half

then hate on sleepless

he's trying

he's trying goddamnit

Arnie

I think Liverpool should put in a cheeky bid for Paulinho just to mess with Spurs for a change.

You won't be saying that when those Mickey medical images surface tomorrow.

WHAT HAVE I DONE

Congrats Basil, you're my favourite herb

Ce-Lin

Yeah but its infinitely more enjoyable watching Spain get anally fisted into the deepest recesses of Meus' psyche

hahah well have your fun, at the end of the day Spain is still better than your team of choice and you all know it. Congrats Brazil defeating a bunch of walking dead.

Well-deserved win for Brazil.

The better squad won today.

Spain needs to go back to the drawing board for next year. Maybe call some of the young boys up. Today exposed that if the midfield can get overran and physically forced out of tika-taka, the backline's not good enough to sustain them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom