• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mystery of the missing snacks at Wimbledon has been solved.

BOkvx0pCYAAmhpk.jpg

Clegg

Suspicious lack of double chin on Rooney.

Maybe he really is in good pre season shape?

Not fucking likely

Carbonox

Dan Gosling's definitely leaving Newcastle this Summer.

iblmK5DL48n12x.gif

He's another one to add to the list of players who do not deserve to regarded as a pro.

Dan Gosling's definitely leaving Newcastle this Summer.

iblmK5DL48n12x.gif

He's another one to add to the list of players who do not deserve to regarded as a pro.

That little cunt, only thing he's done in his career is knock us out of the FA Cup in the last minute of extra time

Weather's really nice in Maidenhead, warm verging on hot with a constant breeze coming through the window. I can smell barbeque as well

dc89

chime out, son, we're buying Aguero to replace Rooney

OR BUST

Haha. He's never do that to us.

Yeah, we went to the Valley of the Kings while we were there and I'm pretty sure it got up to 45. Think that's the hottest place I've been, maybe Chichen Itza as well which was ridiculous.

I honestly struggle more with 30 in the UK though. Seriously.

Yup. Egypt was the hottest place I've ever been.

It's not as bad as it used to be btw! Though July and August are dreadful in the UAE. Come around during the fall and winter seasons and you'll adore the weather :D

I need to visit Abu Dhabi one day. It looks so nice.

Usain Bolt to play in Rio's testimonial.

Gonna be funny, imagine if they still had Navas.

He won't be as quick on grass dude. Quick, but not as quick as he is on a track.

Hixx

"We told you a few days ago, came confirmation of any kind. But in the meantime the Sunderland continues to push for Emanuele Giaccherini , ready to raise the offer and to go into double figures. We had anticipated the arrival of the attacker Altidore from ' Az Alkmaar , now Di Canio has Giaccherini top of the list. The feeling between the Count and Giaccherin i is total, the Juve would not want to deprive, but if Sunderland were to raise the offer ..."

Alfredo Pedulla? Is he reliable, Italia-GAF?

Fergie

Banned
Why doesn't Rooney just shave that dome of his?
Roodane will be born.

Seems its 40 degrees in the Wimbledon court. Fuck me. And I'm here struggling on 28. Fuck humidity up the ass. Remember my holiday in Dubai couldn't even breathe once I left the airport.

I agree Hitcher, Deus Ex: HR has been my favourite game in years. I was literally engrossed for a week straight.

Bumhead

Banned
Why doesn't Rooney just shave that dome of his?

The eternal question.

Does my head in watching blokes try so hard to maintain every last whisp.

As soon as mine starts receding the fucking lots going. If I could I would have all the hair folicles on my head removed and implanted into my face so I could actually grow a proper beard.

Zabojnik

£6m p.a.

Fucking City :(

If we get Kolarov, sure sign we're playing 4-3-3 more since he can't do LWB well.

6M british euros?! The fuck. And we're trying to sign Ogbonna too. The only thing that would make sense would be to sell Giaccherini, move Awesomoah to his natural position and have Kolarov replace him on LWB / LB.

"We told you a few days ago, came confirmation of any kind. But in the meantime the Sunderland continues to push for Emanuele Giaccherini , ready to raise the offer and to go into double figures. We had anticipated the arrival of the attacker Altidore from ' Az Alkmaar , now Di Canio has Giaccherini top of the list. The feeling between the Count and Giaccherin i is total, the Juve would not want to deprive, but if Sunderland were to raise the offer ..."

Alfredo Pedulla? Is he reliable, Italia-GAF?

More or less. Not as ITK as Di Marzio. He's right about the feeling between Giaccherini and Conte being total. Giak also doesn't strike me as someone who's eager to go abroad, but if you were to offer him a decent wage and a starting position and 10M€+ to us ... Who knows.

Hixx

6M british euros?! The fuck. And we're trying to sign Ogbonna too. The only thing that would make sense would be to sell Giaccherini, move Awesomoah to his natural position and have Kolarov replace him on LWB / LB.

More or less. Not as ITK as Di Marzio. He's right about the feeling between Giaccherini and Conte being total. Giak also doesn't strike me as someone who's eager to go abroad, but if you were to offer him a decent wage and a starting position and 10M€+ to us ... Who knows.

We could probably quadruple his wages. Titus fucking Bramble was on £35k a week. £35k!!

Messi

He's wrong about his stand up, the show however ... Pretty meh, although it does have its moment.

I watched Mark Marons show 'Maron' this season and thought he did a much better job of the story stuff. The podcast bits are nice also. With Louie I love the comedy club stuff but the story stuff seems so random.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why pay 18m for Awesomoah if we're going to use him out of position again? He's not even that great on the wing. Fucking Antonio Moyes.

Zabojnik

We could probably quadruple his wages. Titus fucking Bramble was on £35k a week. £35k!!

We should as well, last I heard he wasn't even making 1M€ a year, lol. Shameful, really. He's just such a humble and hardworking lad, everybody loves him. He deserves to play more for us too. Marchisio finished the season DEAD, Conte should've rotated him and Giak much more in Serie A and even in CL, imo.

549834_511934595519053_2089401509_n.jpg

Marry with hair. Amazing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We should as well, last I heard he wasn't even making 1M€ a year, lol. Shameful, really. He's just such a humble and hardworking lad, everybody loves him. He deserves to play more for us too. Marchisio finished the season DEAD, Conte should've rotated him and Giak much more in Serie A and even in CL, imo.

549834_511934595519053_2089401509_n.jpg

Marry with hair. Amazing.
Gold tie, coincidence?

I watched Mark Marons show 'Maron' this season and thought he did a much better job of the story stuff. The podcast bits are nice also. With Louie I love the comedy club stuff but the story stuff seems so random.

I love the randomness of the show. It's just so silly and awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom