• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
The show is pretty good, but the standup is the real fantastic stuff. I can't believe that it seems like everyone started wanking with just two fingers when they were kids, I did too and thought I was like a freak who hadn't figured out you could use the whole hand! But nah, he went through the same, it's nice to know.

Zabojnik

Napoli can't find targets of their own. Club di merda, I'll enjoy watching them finish 2nd or 3rd yet again. NAPOLI - SCUDETTO, SOGNO IMPOSSIBILE.

Why pay 18m for Awesomoah if we're going to use him out of position again? He's not even that great on the wing. Fucking Antonio Moyes.

Exactly. Which is why I was pushing for a left winger. Asamoah deserves to be - at the very least - Marchisio's backup.

Messi

I love the randomness of the show. It's just so silly and awkward.

Sometimes it really works for me, other times it annoys me how bad it is.

The church episode with louie as a kid was awful.

But the episode where louie gets invited over for no strings sex with a lady from his kids school is pure gold.

Timurid

Napoli can't find targets of their own. Club di merda, I'll enjoy watching them finish 2nd or 3rd yet again. NAPOLI - SCUDETTO, SOGNO IMPOSSIBILE.

Exactly. Which is why I was pushing for a left winger. Asamoah deserves to be - at the very least - Marchisio's backup.

PSG is funding their war effort against the fucking gobbi.

Fuck Juve

FORZAAAA NAPOLIIIII

rafa-benitez5.jpg

Carbonox

Djokovic certainly has a MURRAY MOUND to climb.

What's up with all these Englishmen cheering for a Scot so hard. Do they root for the Scottish football team in the same manner?

When Murray plays, everyone turns in to a Brit.

Outside of that, the intelligent folks identify themselves as Scots, English, etc. :lol No one outside of Scotland roots for the Scottish national team.

Murray is British. Full stop.

The 'Scottish when he loses' thing hasn't been true for a good 2 and a half years. There's a degree of glory-hunting in there, but still.

LTWheels

I would personally scrap competing as separate teams in football, rugby etc, to bring it in line with other sports where we compete as GB.

Carbonox

Benitez sure wants to stamp his own authority on the Napoli squad...

Still, it's comical that Gomez doesn't want to go there despite Napoli giving Bayern the money they want. Gomez is 100% on Fiorentina (which won't happen unless Fiorentina pays up).

Benitez sure wants to stamp his own authority on the Napoli squad...

Still, it's comical that Gomez doesn't want to go there despite Napoli giving Bayern the money they want. Gomez is 100% on Fiorentina (which won't happen unless Fiorentina pays up).

Gomez is scared of Cavani, this could go quickly when Cavani leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom