• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never going to happen. The players are shit.

I know. Maybe in a couple of decades, the problems that need fixing are both being ignored by the FA at the moment, and will take years to be sorted even after the right steps have been taken :(

Then again, anything is possible when The Raheem Machine is around

Ce-Lin

yesterday Uruguay lucking their way past Spain and now Mehrray and Vettel winning, thanks heavens Cristiano Ronaldo is not playing anything today, such an unfortunate chain of events.

yesterday Uruguay lucking their way past Spain and now Mehrray and Vettel winning, thanks heavens Cristiano Ronaldo is not playing anything today, such an unfortunate chain of events.

Spain were lucky against Mexico. The deflection shot and they were getting outplayed for like 70 minutes.

hypocrite

Fergie

Banned
Lol, Scotland isn't a country. Just wow.

And Weidman knocking out Silva. Year of the upsets.

Lunchbox

Banned
It's the Scottish influence.

Fergie and Andy :D

next in line, arise sir david

7CNws8q.jpg

We've got a WC winning calibre goalkeeper and that is it.

Joe Hart can't even kick a ball straight

That 2006 team was the only one that has had the personnel capable of coming close, and even then we'd have had to ride our luck.

But alas, Gerrard and Lampard must be the two contre-midfielders, and Rooney must be the entire gameplan. Incompetents everywhere.

arkon

I know. Maybe in a couple of decades, the problems that need fixing are both being ignored by the FA at the moment, and will take years to be sorted even after the right steps have been taken :(

Then again, anything is possible when The Raheem Machine is around

Cleverley, Welbz, Hendo and Shelvey will lead us to glory.

dc89

dc99, pls.

Goalkeeper that lets the ball roll through his legs, fails to meet crosses......WC winning calibre GK lol.

Joe Hart can't even kick a ball straight

That 2006 team was the only one that has had the personnel capable of coming close, and even then we'd have had to ride our luck.

But alas, Gerrard and Lampard must be the two contre-midfielders, and Rooney must be the entire gameplan. Incompetents everywhere.

:loooooool

Incompetents indeed.

We should as well, last I heard he wasn't even making 1M€ a year, lol. Shameful, really. He's just such a humble and hardworking lad, everybody loves him. He deserves to play more for us too. Marchisio finished the season DEAD, Conte should've rotated him and Giak much more in Serie A and even in CL, imo.

Marry with dem deals. 600k p.a.

70ca4bb355c3.jpg

-

Zab, Asamoah's natural position in CM? I don't even think I remember him playing there for Udinese after all this time with Juventus on the left.

Carbonox

Gerard Butler should have rushed the court during the post-game interview and yelled THIS IS SCOTLAAAAAAAAAND in to the mic.

Lunchbox

Banned
Not really. They had Mancini managing them, and had done some spectacularly bad summer transfer business.

the entire media and the rest of the bin dipping squad had united finishing third after not getting moura, hazard or a cm and laughed at signing a 29 year old injury prone dutchie as the only signing and losing the everton game

fergie dragged the doubters faces through the mud again as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom