• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Zab, Asamoah's natural position in CM? I don't even think I remember him playing there for Udinese after all this time with Juventus on the left.

LCM, yeah. Mezzala sinistra. He's capable of beasting there, I've seen it. Marchisio doesn't have to play every single game, ffs. :) Conte pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marry with dem deals. 600k p.a.

70ca4bb355c3.jpg

I have no idea why most of them are still with us based on this list.

Clegg

So a Brit has won Wimbledon.

Maybe United actually will sign Thiago. This seems to be a weekend of sporting surprises.

Slizz

Bunch of knobends in the Wmbledon thread now, arguing over nothing

Lol it was inevitable as soon as he won.

Good for him, he actually deserves it because I believe he puts in all the necessary work and more. Can be a bit of a prick sometimes but that doesn't bother me lol.

Tennis players are ridiculous when it comes to the crowd, they're professionals, they should be able to handle the tiniest bit of noise. Andy complained to the umpire about someone waving their arms around in the crowd, get a grip.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Di Marzio confirms that Genoa & Torino have reached an agreement & Immobile will be a Torino player next season.

Ogbonna-Torino.jpg

Those shitty British jokes aren't even funny.

Alex Salmond genuinely thinks this is a political opportunity. Says everything you need to know about the man and his politics.

I'm not sure what's going on in that thread but srry about the RTs, I thought they were funny. :p

I have been sleeping for mostly 5 hours a day on every weekday for the past few years and it is just a huge pain to live through. I feel wrecked in many ways, finding it harder to concentrate, to converse, to think, to relax, etc. I hope to fix it soon. Don't go for it bro. Get a minimum of 6-7.

Having an hour or two nap can really make you feel tired and drowsy at times. It's the shorter naps that are more effective (20 mins for example) as it is short enough to avoid getting some deep sleep.

I have not started Dishonored yet, but I heard the DLC kicks ass - the story DLC that is. The trials DLC are competent from what I heard.

Going to try and get 8 hours today, I want to feel good :p

Decided against the nap, it would just ruin my internal clock.

The DLC is on sale on XBL next week, I'll grab the story one. Thanks Fady!

Ticket to Ride is on sale on the iPad btw, it's one of the best board games out there. If you get it let me know, maybe we can play online!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Leandro Damiao is going to be joining Napoli.

This guy is going to be a huge flop, I guarantee it. I don't say that because I'm bitter we missed out on him, I genuinely think he's rubbish. His goal record is ordinary even for the Brasileirao and I don't see any evidence he's CL quality.

Spending any more than £12m on him is asking for trouble.

Wow, this Iraq - Worst Korea u20 has been nuts, 3 mins to go in extra time, Iraq scores. 15 seconds left, after an Iraq player shoots instead of keeping possession, Korea score. Penalty shootout now

Suen

You guys have got heart though! You never know...
Have some hope but not keeping high expectations. Defense makes many simple (but very dangerous) mistakes, they are shit. The GK rush too often to get the ball out when we counter, thus giving the ball away easily. The guys up front, while doing good are 50 % of the times selfish pricks who just want to score when they can clearly pass the ball to so an unmarked player. I'm not expecting them to play like a top-european club but at least a little better :/

edit: GK resembles a younger version of Falcao....a little bit.

arkon

Have some hope but not keeping high expectations. Defense makes many simple (but very dangerous) mistakes, they are shit. The GK rush too often to get the ball out when we counter, thus giving the ball away easily. The guys up front, while doing good are 50 % of the times selfish pricks who just want to score when they can clearly pass the ball to so an unmarked player. I'm not expecting them to play like a top-european club but at least a little better :/

edit: GK resembles a younger version of Falcao....a little bit.

I laughed when he was diving to save that freekick in extra time. Showboating for the cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom