• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Listened to a Jay-Z track from his new album because someone retweeted it.

What the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk? Using Smells Like Teen Spirit as the 'chorus'. People like this shit? I just don't get it.

Fry probably loves it.

We all know you have worse taste than me, we just don't say it because I became a meme (wrongly) before you!

Fry

ibyzQD2gtkdkZ3.JPG

Lightning

Banned
You wouldn't be willing to lose Walcott for Suarez? Crazy

Although it would never happen, if Liverpool got 40M they'd buy HBA
Not Walcott plus most of our transfer budget. We would need a replacement and where do we get that from?

And Walcott is much better than HBA.

ZMxt4.gif

no wonder he changed his name to call himself a pig

And he says my taste should be a meme, the only real questionable thing I have is that I stuck as a Newcastle fan when my Dad desperately tried to make me an Arsenal fan when I was young.

Although post-2005 it hasn't made much of a difference.

GorillaJu

I really think the bid for Suarez was just Arsenal trying to put pressure on Real to agree a fee for Higuain. Or maybe to try and get Luis to push for a transfer, but no matter how hard he pushes I think the owners are firm in their stance. Pay up (40m is the rumored buyout clause) or no deal.

Lightning

Banned
Bring in Cesar, Suarez, HBA and a CB

Lose Walcott
What? No! Walcott is better than your injury rattled HBA. Liverpool can have HBA but we may throw in Oxlade chamberlain for them!

I really think the bid for Suarez was just Arsenal trying to put pressure on Real to agree a fee for Higuain. Or maybe to try and get Luis to push for a transfer, but no matter how hard he pushes I think the owners are firm in their stance. Pay up (40m is the rumored buyout clause) or no deal.
How would you feel if we paid the fee and he came to us?

GorillaJu

Tello is Spanish Walcott and costs half as much. If we're looking for a headless chicken for the wings then I'd sooner take him.

I see Stuart Holden is back. Nice. He's the USA's most promising player

Lightning I wouldn't really be bothered if he left but to a PL club I'd be perturbed for sure. Not least because he's been bleating on about how the reason he wants to leave is to escape the English media. The spotlight at Arsenal would be just as big.

jtb

Banned
Walcott's an odd case. I think the whole "no footballing brain" thing is true, to a certain extent, but he's become such an integral contributor to our side. He can finish, he can run real fast, and given he seems to be turning into quite the assist machine, I guess he can pass/cross half-decently too.

Ox definitely needs a season out on loan.

Salazar

A Suarez move inside the PL would be fucking hilarious

"I hate the British media. They are ruining my daughter's life"

Moves to London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom