• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

mumei dont worry my pleasant pheasant, jo didn't strike

but if you ever want these photos i have them in jpg and digital photo printed at boots

i know your address and i use first class stamps

let me know

Oh my god, I am dying here. Wilbury you are a legend.

FootballFan

Brazil vs Spain WC Final

------------- Messi ------------
Neymar ------ ------- Pedro

--- Iniesta -- Thiago/Cesc ---
---------- Bisquits --------

Xavi's lost a bit of charm for about a season and a half now.

Tello/Sanchez come before Pedro. I'd also prefer Thiago over Cesc. Need a CB too. Then the treble is complete.

arkon

Congrats, Brazil. Great game by them. Fred to be top scorer at WC2014. Neymar's gonna be a great.Spain just not able to cope with the pressing and not taking their chances. They should get Giovinco in to coach them on their finishing.

Wes

venison crêpe
91396177.jpg

#1 wag in the world.

Lunchbox

Banned
trashed... ok, early goal, heroic save (David Luiz, 1-1) gazillion fouls, against a physically dead team... trashing alright, trashing is winning the Euro-World Cup-Euro, three major tourneys won back to back to back, come here talking shit about Spain when your team achieves the same : )

3-0
tiki taka dead
red card

if1lSXE.jpg

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I wonder what went down with that PK, just seems fishy as fuck. Ramos surely couldn't be first choice there, dude's a bit of a diva I remember when he did the same thing with Madrid and Mou was livid.

Ingeniero

Fred = God
Neymar = Jesus
Julio Cesar = Holy Spirit

Dat jogo bonito, futbol is alive again. New era boys, the road to the 6th WC.

Ce-Lin

Aspas is going to disappoint, now that's a scrub, I don't know how the heck he got to the PL, he's good only against weak teams the likes of Granada or Osasuna lol

Wes

venison crêpe
Now is the perfect time for predictions for next year. Go.

Premiership:
Bundesliga:
La Liga:
Serie A:

Europa League:
Champions League:

World Cup:

Messi

I wonder what went down with that PK, just seems fishy as fuck. Ramos surely couldn't be first choice there, dude's a bit of a diva I remember when he did the same thing with Madrid and Mou was livid.

I would have gone with Xavi or Iniesta as they did last time.

rar

trashed... ok, early goal, heroic save (David Luiz, 1-1) gazillion fouls, against a physically dead team... trashing alright, trashing is winning the Euro-World Cup-Euro, three major tourneys won back to back to back, come here talking shit about Spain when your team achieves the same : )

if you're del bosque and your players are "physically dead" you could easily just start some of the other world class players you have on the bench, like martinez, fabregas, cazorla, villa

FootballFan

Wow Neymar bronze boot? 4 fantastic goals, 1 in the final, 3 assists and all the pressure and eyes were on him... 2nd place at worst.. :S

edit
OHHHHH ITS FOR GOALS IGNORE ME PLS.

Timurid

Premiership:
Bundesliga:
La Liga:
Serie A:

Europa League:
Champions League:

World Cup:
EPL Arsenal
BundesLOL Bayern
LOL liga Barca
Serie A Inter
Ligue 1 PSG

Europa Benfica
UCL PSG

arkon

if you're del bosque and your players are "physically dead" you could easily just start some of the other world class players you have on the bench, like martinez, fabregas, cazorla, villa

Exactly. No excuses with the squad Spain have and all the other players on the fringe of it.

G-Unit

Premiership: Chelsea/Manchester city
Bundesliga: Bayern Munich
La Liga: Barca
Serie A: Juve

Europa League: Porto
Champions League: Barca/Bayern

World Cup: Argentina

There

keit4

Banned
Premiership: Chelsea
Bundesliga: Bayern Munchen