• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

Now is the perfect time for predictions for next year. Go.

Premiership: Manchester United (if thiago signs)
Bundesliga: BAAAAYYEEEERN
La Liga: Real Madrid
Serie A: Juventus

Europa League: Zenit
Champions League: Barcelona

World Cup: Brazil

Empty

I wonder what went down with that PK, just seems fishy as fuck. Ramos surely couldn't be first choice there, dude's a bit of a diva I remember when he did the same thing with Madrid and Mou was livid.

sometimes when a player is determined and just grabs it other players just let it happen

especially when you're 3-0 down with the crowd against you

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Xavi should get a secondary role this season, time to pass the torch. Thiago/Cesc should get the bulk of Xavi minutes.

that is, if the cunt doesn't fuck off to england.

keit4

Banned
Aspas is going to disappoint, now that's a scrub, I don't know how the heck he got to the PL, he's good only against weak teams the likes of Granada or Osasuna lol

Don't take this guy seriously, Aspas is a great player. An asshole, but a great player nonetheless.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
What the fuck is this shit. FIFA lol.

I think the trophy ceremony in the middle of the pitch is much better, except for the FA Cup.

bud23

Aspas is going to disappoint, now that's a scrub, I don't know how the heck he got to the PL, he's good only against weak teams the likes of Granada or Osasuna

...or Fulham or West ham or Arsenal, basically 85% the clubs in the Premier. He will become a world class player there.

Razor554

Top 2 players of the tournament are from Barça.

We still have best player of all time in the team

And people say we are #dead

mj-laughing.gif

Ce-Lin

the 1st half against Uruguay was the only good football Spain played, after that it was all over and downhill, we arrived into the final just on pure luck tbh.

Xavi should get a secondary role this season, time to pass the torch. Thiago/Cesc should get the bulk of Xavi minutes.

that is, if the cunt doesn't fuck off to england.

Neither Thiago nor Cesc can do Xavi's role. Well they can against Granada or other 2nd division meat teams, but not when it matters.

In fact nobody can, and that's why tiki taka will die with him. Spain and Farsa will be top teams still, of course, but it's not the same.

Ingeniero

Now is the perfect time for predictions for next year. Go.

Premiership: Arsenal
Bundesliga: Bayern
La Liga: barcelona
Serie A: Juventus
Ligue 1: Monaco

Europa League: Lazio
Champions League: Bayern again

World Cup: Brazil

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom