• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

rar

Song/Busquets? Actually I think that would be even better, Song is more physical plus taller than Xavi has decent technical abilities.

I just think the 4-3-3 is too predictable now. Even Pep is using 4-2-3-1 with Bayern, isn't he?

Playing like we always do might be enough to win domestic titles, but in Europe we are going to get fucked.

song isn't good enough. steal paulinho from tottenham

Oersted

transition ? humiliation ? end of Tiki-Taka ? please... what Spain players need is a fucking rest. And apart from that I still think Aspas is a major scrub, but considering only 3 teams are worth a damn in England he'll manage to look good lol.

They need a decent defence, a plan B and some strikers. You need some rest.

K1LLER7

Spain 6/1 for the World Cup right now apparently.

Worth a bet that.
People writing them off because of this game.

They've got plenty of good talent to come through. But to me it seems its only in the attacking positions. They need a new CB partnership. They need to find a new Puyol.

arkon

People writing them off because of this game.

They've got plenty of good talent to come through. But to me it seems its only in the attacking positions. They need a new CB partnership. They need to find a new Puyol.

Bartra is going to be the best defender in the world soon.

Ce-Lin

1. Realize that a lot of this is sarcasm

Refer to point #2

2. That you're being ridiculous.

Refer to point #3

3, That Englands promising u21 players are goign to win the next Euros.

Refer to point #1

Brazil is back?! I hope so!

To be honest (and you might think I'm butthurt) I don't think Brazil is anything to be crazy about. I have them as favourites pretty much because they are gonna be at home, but there are a lot of teams I like more right now.

Fry

296118_10150267824523037_467733_n.jpg

Eil7FYU.jpg

Hargenx

To be honest (and you might think I'm butthurt) I don't think Brazil is anything to be crazy about. I have them as favourites pretty much because they are gonna be at home, but there are a lot of teams I like more right now.

Nah mate, I'm happy with this great victory and all, but I can't feel all the "win factor" in this team.

Lightning

Banned
Congrats to Brazil. Neymar and Fred are very good.

Sucks for Spain though. They were outplayed completely but a few of their players are not up to it anymore. Xavi in particular looked exhausted no longer has the legs to play such a tournament after a long season I guess. Spain also missed Fabregas in their midfield, he would have helped a lot.

Messi

Valencias new kit is pretty snazzy looking

EHVA9.jpg

and new pic of milans home and away. The italy flag is a bit out of place there. The away does not looks so bad here. I like the home though

ACMI1.jpg

bud

why don't i have a friend like you in real life wilbury

whenever i make gay jokes with my friend, he laughs it off nervously, but i know that deep down inside he fears that i may actually slip the tip in while he bends over to get the controller below the tv or something

i just wanna kiss my friend on the cheek in a completely non-sexual way without him feeling weird about it is that so weird

G-Unit

whenever i make gay jokes with my friend, he laughs it off nervously, but i know that deep down inside he fears that i may actually slip the tip in while he bends over to get the controller below the tv or something

i just wanna kiss my friend on the cheek in a completely non-sexual way without him feeling weird about it is that so weird

You may be coming out bro.

Wilbur

Banned

why dont you just talk to him about it, sit down and have an espresso and tell him you want to eat hula hoops off his tongue and it doesnt mean that anyone needs to penetrate anyone

Batigol

Banned
Arbeloa is done for Spain and Madrid, thank fuck. Such a terrible player.

Xavi needs to retire too. He couldn't handle the pace of the game tonight. I'd say his legs are gone, but all he does it jog and slow the game down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom