• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

Pissed that Sir Frogson isn't our manager anymore.

http://instagram.com/p/blVSD1swcj/
Pretty much.

Dat new kit.
yes.gif

GQman2121

Banned
God damn his jeans are tight. Shit is right out of the 80's. Fitted or tailored is one thing, but those shits are painted on.

In the plus side of menswear, Arsenals yellow away shirt is pretty decent.

Kikarian

Going to try to get tickets for the Community Shield.

It will be an honour to see Moyes win his first trophy.
Same here.

I'm going to Crew Pre-season match which should be a laugh.

God damn his jeans are tight. Shit is right out of the 80's. Fitted or tailored is one thing, but those shits are painted on.

In the plus side of menswear, Arsenals yellow away shirt is pretty decent.
Copied straight from Sweedens.

Tc91

He better not be. He's still at United. The fucker better be happy.

Aye, must be a little annoyed not being able to work with Fergie I think any young player in his position would be.

Pretty much.

Dat new kit.
yes.gif

New kit looks nice, I remember hating the tablecloth until I saw it on the players. Got £125 for my iPhone from O2 recycle so I think a trip to the megastore is coming up.

Tc91

indykaila News ‏@indykaila 3m
Rumour: #Suso gone #LFC

Oh god.

Edit: Nvm loan deal. Arnie meltdown avoided.

Hixx

Ji is starting our first pre-season game. Interesting.

As is Mannone. Probably see Westwood in the second half.

Suen

Too many good strikers coming to Italy. :/
Serie A is back (with strikers)! Martinez will be a good addition to Napoli if Cavani leaves. Wouldn't mind to see him in Serie A at all.

Btw Pirlo is 34. Too old to stay with Juve, sell him to us. Him and Cassano....omg!!!

GQman2121

Banned
He allowed Cavani to slip from their grasp at the last second. The player will be joining us tomorrow.

I'm over him at this point. If he wanted us he would already be training with the team.

I'm oddly at peace with the strikeforce we're sending to Asia next week. Interested to see where Schurrle lines up.

It always makes me laugh how Spurs are considered better than Arsenal when they've finished below them every year for over a decade. I expect history to repeat itself next season as well

Hixx

lmao

Poor Danny Graham. Even Altidore has scored more for SAFC now than he has
KuGsj.gif

And Damian Spellman thinks we've agreed a £6.8m fee for Giaccherini which seems an awful lot more reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom