• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Unit

1069821_636213306389638_1231276393_n.jpg

what's her name again?

Salvadora

Apparently Arsenal staff have been ordered to deter fans from ordering number 4 Mertesacker shirts.

That was Cesc's number..

Probably Wilshere's new number :(

Completely random question, but is there anything legally preventing any old mug creating and selling something like an encyclopaedia of A Song of Ice & Fire without the permission of George RR Martin and his publisher?

Even I turned this shit on, I don't know why but I'm midly interested in your team. I

I hope you both get relegated, administrated, liquidated and obliterated.

Leverkusen are the new sex.

@Bacon, does copyright cover fictional encylopaedia's? Does it only come into effect when you try selling it? What if someone made one, and gave it away as a free download?

fuenf

I hope you both get relegated, administrated, liquidated and obliterated.

Leverkusen are the new sex.

@Bacon, does copyright cover fictional encylopaedia's? Does it only come into effect when you try selling it? What if someone made one, and gave it away as a free download?

Why arent you a Dortmund fan? They are basically a better Liverpool.

pulga

Banned
Well, I can click on the picture but the page keeps loading and nothing is displayed. Is it because of my location ?
Oh snap, Mkhitaryan delivered a pass for Reus for the 1:0 ! His first assist for the BVB.

edit: it works !

First and last, hopefully

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom