• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

You're cheating !

But yeah, why not let a BAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN let out of the lungs ? I heard it's good for health.

I'm still burned out from Bayern's success.... hopefully exciting will come with the start of the season.

Kenka

uz0G9i0.jpg

MKHITARYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

2-1
fantastic volley goal.

arkon

I hope you both get relegated, administrated, liquidated and obliterated.

Leverkusen are the new sex.

@Bacon, does copyright cover fictional encylopaedia's? Does it only come into effect when you try selling it? What if someone made one, and gave it away as a free download?

They'd probably still be able to shut it down. I guess.

'Marco van Ginkel is one of the best prospects. He is not yet like Schurrle - close to being a finished product - but he is a player with great potential.

'Of course he needs to play and he will, because he is a player with great potential and physically he is more than ready. He is a natural athlete. By the technical and the tactical point of view of course he is a kid, he has to learn, but I think he is very open-minded and we analysed him for quite a long time. The Chelsea scouting department did it for quite a long time and I did it in the last five or six months, and we made a collective decision to bring the kid here.

Mourinho confirms that three additions to the squad for next season are Romelu Lukaku, Kevin De Bruyne and Tomas Kalas, after their successful respective loans at West Brom, Werder Bremen and Vitesse.

'They are good players with a very good value in the market and we have these players this season for free, after an investment that the club did before,' he says.

'After the development of the players on loan it is the right moment for them to be back. They are very young with space to develop, they will be better year after year and I can imagine in five years they are much better than today - but what they have today is more than enough to belong to this squad.

ibp8ZiXl3dbrYA.gif

K1LLER7

Our boy @Marcelo_Lopez84
"Thiago WILL meet up with MUFC team mates in Australia leg of tour. Due to Spain progress in u21 = extended holiday. Same as De Gea."

Our boy @Marcelo_Lopez84
"Thiago WILL meet up with MUFC team mates in Australia leg of tour. Due to Spain progress in u21 = extended holiday. Same as De Gea."

Seriously why do you keep posting stuff this guy says? He doesn't exist and he's not even funny :lol

Walshy

What a shit two days to be a Liverpool fan.

Mkhitaryan scores and looks good in pre season for Dortmund.
Suarez is still fucking us about and is actually seems to be open to a bid from Arsenal.
We haven't a clue who we are going to sign in the targets we have missed out on. Papa doesn't seem to be a targer, Alderweild (spelling?) seems to be heading to bloody Norwich and that Barca kid joined Everton.

And to top it off it seems Suso seems to be going back to Spain in what seems like the worst loan move possible for us.

Don't be a Clegg :p

How's the fast going? Starting to get hungry now.

Not too bad.

Feel a bit tired. 2 hours to go, should be alright.

You?

Suarez is still fucking us about and is actually seems to be open to a bid from Arsenal.
We haven't a clue who we are going to sign in the targets we have missed out on. Papa doesn't seem to be a targer, Alderweild (spelling?) seems to be heading to bloody Norwich and that Barca kid joined Everton.

And to top it off it seems Suso seems to be going back to Spain in what seems like the worst loan move possible for us.

YNWA

We're sending him to SPAIN?!

WHAT THE FUCK BERNDAN?

Zabojnik

Arnie on suicide watch once again.

Mikiteriyaki already beasting? Not surprised at all. Ten times the player GooOOooOooOoootze is.

Suen

Getting a bit excited with Cassano joining the team. He may be a cunt but if he drops the childish behaviour and settle down well he'll be able to deliver that extra strength up front that we really need. Still think we should have kept Belfodil as I believe he'd gotten better with time but oh well. With Cassano up there I think Biabiany will def. become much more dangerous and challenging for our opponents.

Also

He only wanted to come back :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HIXX where you at boy

Italian media claim Juventus midfielder Emanuele Giaccherini has accepted a transfer to Sunderland worth €8m (£6.9m).

The versatile figure will put pen to paper on a four-year contract worth €2m per season (£1.7m).

Negotiations have been going on for over a week and Coach Antonio Conte finally agreed to release the player this evening.

According to Sky Sport Italia a deal has been struck with the all-clear from Sunderland, Juventus and Giaccherini himself.

2m per season!
KuGsj.gif
What a deal for Sunderland!

K1LLER7

Not too bad.

Feel a bit tired. 2 hours to go, should be alright.

You?
Can smell the food. Getting hungry now. Glad it's not been as hot today, compared to the past few days.

Was watching 'Ashes' earlier and now 'The Hobbit' to pass the time. This movie sucks.

He is joining Almeria for a year.

Shocking decision that is.

La Liga at least :s

Expect them to battle relegation, and Suso to be a casualty of the 'things are going pear-shaped, get the kid out of the fucking team' mindset that permeates football.

Would rather keep him here. This is our punishment for having so many dickhead fans with their tongues hanging out of their mouths and spittle dampening their bibs going 'I don't want to be in the Yeroper Leeg loooooooooooool'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom