• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micky was great for his first half ever at BVB but Durm surprised me the most. He looks like a decent RB, he was a striker when we signed him looool

Blablurn

Micky was great for his first half ever at BVB but Durm surprised me the most. He looks like a decent RB, he was a striker when we signed him looool

image.php

Kenka

There's a huge vermaelen story brewing. Apparently had a fight with wenger.
If nothing can bring Wenger down maybe a good fist between the eyes will ? Vermaelen probably wants ten Cate or Stevens as a coach, lol.
I was surprised by how stable he is too. He looks and feels like a blond version of Subotic.

Walshy

La Liga at least :s

Expect them to battle relegation, and Suso to be a casualty of the 'things are going pear-shaped, get the kid out of the fucking team' mindset that permeates football.

Would rather keep him here. This is our punishment for having so many dickhead fans with their tongues hanging out of their mouths and spittle dampening their bibs going 'I don't want to be in the Yeroper Leeg loooooooooooool'
It's one of the worst decisions we could of made because you can guarentee he will shine whilst he is there, and there is a high chance that he'll prefer to play in his country, rather than abroad.

We should of kept him here. I'd rather have him here than Sterling, as where as Suso was consistent in his appearances, Sterling faded at the end lf the season. Would of preferred him to get a loan rather than Suso if there was a choice.

Suen

loooool Uruguay should have scored there, damn. We're lucky, meanwhile defense is the shit of shit and at this point I'd even accept Tahiti coaching them.

I worry about their depth, they are still awfully thin on defense.

Coming from me that's a compliment.
All could be solved If Durm keeps this current form and can deliver in the Bundesliga.

If not, believe in Sarr/Günter. I believe in one of them breaking through in the next year or two,

Wes

venison crêpe
@JCarew10
If Benteke wants to leave , let him go if so. Then he doesnt deserve to be part of Villa. Thats his loss , not our loss.

Bring back Carew from Hollywood!

Suen

Arsenal has a strong tradition of selling their captains. Now it's Vermaelen's turn to leave and win some trophies.
Even based Gazprom wouldn't take him for free.

But really he's not doing well in his position, we need a CB who can read the game better and defend better.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There's a huge vermaelen story brewing. Apparently had a fight with wenger.

Why would anybody care? He's shit, if he hadn't been thrown out of the first team they wouldn't have got 4th. Braindead player.

Way back in March there were stories he'd been transfer listed.

I wonder how the chances of Thiago Silva to Barca are. It's gonna cost a shitload of money though.
Hopefully it doesn't happen.

Barca have been up their old tricks getting their players to go public saying how amazing it would be and how much he wants it etc etc.

It's pathetic.

I wonder how the chances of Thiago Silva to Barca are. It's gonna cost a shitload of money though.

Its not like PSG need the money :p they wouldn't be able to find anyone as good as Silva to replace him either, who they'll need if they're serious about competing in Europe.

Timurid

It won't happen this summer. Nasser is refusing to even talk to Barcelona so all of this news is just bs.

Thiago Silva won't be a little bitch like Modric was to Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom