• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The tactician then commented on Edinson Cavani's potential departure from Napoli, and the Old Lady's other Serie A rivals.

“I think PSG paying €63m for Cavani is a gift to Napoli. I would have preferred the Matador to stay. With him, we normally always beat them.

“Napoli will reinvest that 63m and moreover, now they have Benitez. He has won everything as a Coach and for me is underrated.

“Inter have a great Coach and Milan only lost once in the second half of last season.

“Fiorentina are also becoming a great side with Gomez coming in.

“The arrival of Rudi Garcia will help Roma. He did very well in France.”

-

“Tevez works well in our philosophy, but it's not the number on his back that counts, it what he does on the pitch.”

True dat!
_66007940_edwoodwardone.jpg

*post*

39573-Zach-Galifianakis-little-hands-5VTX.gif

qindarka

Banned
Romeu is apparently going on loan to Valencia. Chelsea seem to be looking into signing De Rossi. Won't bode well for Mikel either in that case.

K1LLER7

We'll not sign any top midfielders.

De Rossi could be available, but we won't even try for him.

We'll probably play Tunicliffe there next season.

I always get called a loon, but I'm right. I'm right about everything. Remember when Heinze won the Sir Matt Busby player of the year and I was the only one saying "Wait a minute, this guy is a bit crap". The only time I've ever been wrong about a United player is Kieran Richardson who I rated very highly solely because he grew up quite close to me.

Remember when we played Park and Rafael in central midfield while Pogba was sitting on the bench, like a gimp, wondering what he had to do to get a game? Then we re-signed Paul Scholes which was the straw the broke the camel's back for the young Frenchman who is now playing for Italian champions Juventus.

There's obviously a consensus in the board room that we don't need a central midfielder. They problably look at our squad and think that we have loads of those.

This is a list of players who've played in central midfield in recent seasons for us:

Rafael, Jones, Anderson, Giggs, Carrick, Tom "0 outstanding attributes" Cleverley, Darren Fletcher✝, Nick Powell, Shinji Kagawa, Wayne Rooney.

Here's a list of those that are actually central midfielders:

Anderson, Carrick, Cleverley, Powell, Fletcher✝

Here's a list of those that are actually good at football:

Carrick

Me and my friends always joke that Darren Fletcher is a Feltcher and thats how he got ill.

A Feltcher is someone who (NSFW)
uses a straw to suck their own cum back out of the anus they just jizzed in

Clegg

Back when we first appointed Moyes I had a thought that we might see the Glazer's cut back spending and horde all the profits for themselves. The Arsenal model doesn't work.

I hope I'm wrong.

Wilbur

Banned
I always get called a loon, but I'm right. I'm right about everything. Remember when Heinze won the Sir Matt Busby player of the year and I was the only one saying "Wait a minute, this guy is a bit crap". The only time I've ever been wrong about a United player is Kieran Richardson who I rated very highly solely because he grew up quite close to me.

Remember when we played Park and Rafael in central midfield while Pogba was sitting on the bench, like a gimp, wondering what he had to do to get a game? Then we re-signed Paul Scholes which was the straw the broke the camel's back for the young Frenchman who is now playing for Italian champions Juventus.

There's obviously a consensus in the board room that we don't need a central midfielder. They problably look at our squad and think that we have loads of those.

This is a list of players who've played in central midfield in recent seasons for us:

Rafael, Jones, Anderson, Giggs, Carrick, Tom "0 outstanding attributes" Cleverley, Darren Fletcher✝, Nick Powell, Shinji Kagawa, Wayne Rooney.

Carrick

You're actually right on a lot of this and echoing what we all say, but no we don't remember because you're copying and pasting from Red Cafe :lol

Plus I love Heinze

Me and my friends always joke that Darren Fletcher is a Feltcher and thats how he got ill.

A Feltcher is someone who (NSFW)
uses a straw to suck their own cum back out of the anus they just jizzed in

:lol probably

Aids has ruined my FM rio and real life Darren

DeGod says that Martinez was not one of the best defensive mids in the world last year.

Discuss

100% wrong. He was the best.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We'll not sign any top midfielders.

De Rossi could be available, but we won't even try for him.

We'll probably play Tunicliffe there next season.

Ángelo Henríquez' agent is also Vidal's agent.

Carrick

Fuck the hates, I think you're brilliant. I'd love to read more of your thoughts here.

Hixx

Has anyone seen this Orange is the New Black on Netflix yet?

I've watched a lot of it today. I really like it. Also Taylor Schilling is mint.

Tc91

skyitaly said thiago signed a contract with bayern

yeah it's done

:lol. This came from Tancredi who reports everything via Sky Italy.

He will probably sign for you guys but I wouldn't say it's done yet. Especially coming from Sky Italy and Gazetta.

spidye

:lol. This came from Tancredi who reports everything via Sky Italy.

He will probably sign for you guys but I wouldn't say it's done yet. Especially coming from Sky Italy and Gazetta.

skyitaly has been right with bayern related stories in the past. especially with pep's signing

LegoArmo

Lol. The transfer window has been open for 11 days. Fully expect the usual 50m outlay from United.

Hopefully it's not on Baines and Fellaini.

K1LLER7

Ángelo Henríquez' agent is also Vidal's agent.

Fuck the hates, I think you're brilliant. I'd love to read more of your thoughts here.
Juve better stay away from Henriquez :p

We'd get close to signing Vidal and then some other club will come in for him and sign him. It's a United trend.

Tc91

skyitaly has been right with bayern related stories in the past. especially with pep's signing

Well they reported that Thiago had signed a 5 year deal with us. Let's not even get into the amount of stories Tancredi reports via Sky Italy.

.. :(

Both of these two would improve our first team, don't understand the negativity behind them.

Same, I'd love them at United but it's all about Europe and they aren't gonna do fuck all for us against Bayern/Madrid/Barca.

Lol. The transfer window has been open for 11 days. Fully expect the usual 50m outlay from United.

Hopefully it's not on Baines and Fellaini.

That's the point though.

To get a player as good as Thiago we will have to spend most of that £50m.

It's a really big deal to miss out on for the club. Last 2/3 summers United have missed out on alot of top young talent, quite worrying. We are never going to pay £50m for the established players so it's that young talent the club has to be buying up if we want to compete with the top clubs in Europe.

Both of these two would improve our first team, don't understand the negativity behind them.

Sure, or put another 40 from the crisps sponsors and get Bale.

Make an ad for Shinji and Pea in Japan and Mexico, those would probably make around 35m each. That's the Fefo and Brains money done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom