• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Jorge Mendes frightens me. An agent with too much influence for my liking. Dude literally controls atletico madrid transfer affairs since they owe him money (not sure if falcao sale resolved debt)
Wouldn't it be smarter to use the Falcao sale to solve it anyway. They've got Villa and Demichelis now. Demi might be old but I still think he did a great job at Malaga. Atletico has one of the better (or best? I forgot) defense in the league so bringing him in for one year might help them out a good bit. Villa is def. not what I'd consider the ideal replacement for Falcao but then it's not like they had many options. Should have went for Negredo or Soldado or if they don't mind age then Rubén Castro. Carlos Vela would have been quite a good choice too and he's still 24 so he has the years left to become even better.

L1NETT

I guess it's time we faced the truth, even with the new T.V deal the PL is no longer fashionable. Even Monaco is a more attractive proposition to players than Moyes.

PL no longer fashionable? Hmmm

Can't blame players for chasing big paydays,but the PL is still where many foreign players want to come.

When these petro clubs die out and we can return to football being a sport and not a pay to win organisation natural order will be resumed, don't worry :)

PL no longer fashionable? Hmmm

Can't blame players for chasing big paydays,but the PL is still where many foreign players want to come.

When these petro clubs die out and we can return to football being a sport and not a pay to win organisation natural order will be resumed, don't worry :)

City :(

Clegg

I can't blame Thiago for choosing Bayern. Missing out on top targets is becoming a disturbing habit for United though. We really need to push the boat out a bit further if we want to sign the top players. I wonder if the Glazer's fully understand that.

And is Rooney injured or "injured".

I can't blame Thiago for choosing Bayern. Missing out on top targets is becoming a disturbing habit for United though. We really need to push the boat out a bit further if we want to sign the top players. I wonder if the Glazer's fully understand that.

And is Rooney injured or "injured".

wanna buy Cardozo from us?

wait, you need a midfielder, right?

M13528.png

40 million € and he's yours.

And is Rooney injured or "injured"

Why would they lie about it?

Rooney ain't injured, he's going.

Miss out on Thiago and Rooney leaving, all in one day. Moyes better bring in a top player.

I'm convinced that we'll sign a top a midfielder if Rooney goes and the fans will be happy that we've finally signed a top class midfielder, totally forgetting about the fact that we should have signed a midfielder whether Rooney stayed or went.

As shit as Rooney is, he's also quite good. The only reason I'd be disappointed to lose him is because the above scenario is what will likely happen.

Are Bayern going to sign Lewa or are they going to play some stupid Pep Guardiola tactics, like having Gotze or someone up front?

Why the hell aren't we signing Lewa and getting rid of Rooney?

Gambit

i just hope there wont be any big drama with all those superstars

that's what I am expecting. Heynckes found a way to please all the players, or at least keep them in line. But keeping Tymo in line is one thing, Götze, Thiago, Robben, etc will be a different challenge

Are Bayern going to sign Lewa or are they going to play some stupid Pep Guardiola tactics, like having Gotze or someone up front?

I almost feel bad for saying this but Bayern's got Lewa, too. Just not for this season.
Still, who knows if he'll still fit in with Pep's style next year. He would have been the absolute perfect striker for the system Bayern played last season, but now anything goes.

dc89

City are opening a public stadium expansion exhibit at the stadium tomorrow. They are seeking feedback on the proposals which will see improved concourse areas on the two main stands and access to private bars.

noal

Banned
The Red Knights and United fans worldwide need to get together again and try to get rid of the Glaziers once and for all.

Can you imagine the money coming in if them bell ends haven't turned up. Plus, we actually might have a finished stadium by now.

When I hear people say the Glaziers have done no harm at United I just want to scream.

pulga

Banned
Dunno why Pulga's trying to rub in salt, Thiago dismissed his club entirely.

His team's two top striker targets decided to go to France.

Another one rejected them in favour of moving to the club Thiago is going to in a year without the caveat of working with an ex coach.

bu bu bu oh wait its ok because he has another club to cum over when shit isnt going great

Fuck you Pulga, I'm going to dick slap pictures of your mum

Onwards and upwards United bros.

When the fuck did we ever go after Thiago? It's like if Iker dismissed Barca, who the fuck cares?

Falcao was never a realistic target, Atletico wouldve never sold him to us. We never made a formal bid for Cavani.

But let's imagine we did make formal bids for ALL of them. Difference is, none of us have been annoying fucktards making every other post about some Barca dumbshit you were never going to get.

So yeah, rubbing the salt in is totally justifiable. Told you menopausic turds not to get your vaginas wet over him.

K1LLER7

I'm convinced that we'll sign a top a midfielder if Rooney goes and the fans will be happy that we've finally signed a top class midfielder, totally forgetting about the fact that we should have signed a midfielder whether Rooney stayed or went.

As shit as Rooney is, he's also quite good. The only reason I'd be disappointed to lose him is because the above scenario is what will likely happen.

Why the hell aren't we signing Lewa and getting rid of Rooney?
We don't even need Lewa when we've got RVP, Welbeck and Chicha upfront.

Kagawa should played behind RVP.

If Rooney leaves, we'll need 2 midfielders. On to play alongside Carrick and one to replace Rooney.

When the fuck did we ever go after Thiago? It's like if Iker dismissed Barca, who the fuck cares?

Falcao was never a realistic target, Atletico wouldve never sold him to us. We never made a formal bid for Cavani.

But let's imagine we did make formal bids for ALL of them. Difference is, none of us have been annoying fucktards making every other post about some Barca dumbshit you were never going to get.

So yeah, rubbing the salt in is totally justifiable. Told you menopausic turds not to get your vaginas wet over him.

sick 'em, pulga.

Bo-Locks

I think Idykalia said that Rooney and Moyes had a "bust up" in training a few days ago. Maybe he's so good that now he can predict the future and he knew about this "injury" before it even happened.

Shit day.

kharma45

The Red Knights and United fans worldwide need to get together again and try to get rid of the Glaziers once and for all.

Can you imagine the money coming in if them bell ends haven't turned up. Plus, we actually might have a finished stadium by now.

When I hear people say the Glaziers have done no harm at United I just want to scream.

Glazers won't sell, and despite the debt they're fairly good at raking in revenue for us to support and gradually decrease the debt.

dc89

They just gotta face the truth.

No SAF, no party.

They'll be joining Wigan in relegation next season.

Manchester will forever be Blue.

<3

And when they are in the Championship we'll see how loyal those fans are. I think Chelsea will need a stadium expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom