• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Washing machines live longer with calgon

image.php

PrematureKeith is fucking weird, asked if he wanted to play some Left 4 Dead 2 with me and Hixx but he said he was going to watch the new episode of Skins.

This motherfucker still thinks it's 2007 or something

Wilbur

Banned
My bro has the same amount of hair you fucking cunts, haven't seen any hair on his snail trail or legs

Don't even know if he has a magnificent arse like me

Besides, look at Quiche. Wooden you must have seen his pubic area, no way is he hairier than me

Fry

PrematureKeith is fucking weird, asked if he wanted to play some Left 4 Dead 2 with me and Hixx but he said he was going to watch the new episode of Skins.

He's 11 dude, leave him be.

We can't talk about him in afer dark period.

Clegg

Are you saying you wouldn't have relations with Effy?

Turok_TTZ

I agree, almost as good as having Higuain leave and Benz as reserve in replacement for a new top striker. If Jese renew I hope him and Morata will get more playtime in the first team.
not enough lols in the world for this.
Benzema is one of the best cfs in the world. only a very select few can match him or are better than him. he is only 25 years old. we are already set upfront.

morata and jese would do well to learn from his example.

:D

You need to announce a name change. New trailer pls!

I'm afraid I can't change the name. But here's a photo of UnitedGAF in their formation, they are holding Freewheeling as a hostage inside somewhere for... some reason. But you have to go and get him, for brotherly love.

mUKRlki.jpg

Batigol

Banned
Any of you lot use No7 products? I have the moisturiser and anti-aging balm. But I need like a facial mask cause the sun is proper doing a number on my face

Help pls

Scum

He plays other games? He's ever only on FIFA anytime I start up Steam.

Suen

not enough lols in the world for this.
Benzema is one of the best cfs in the world. only a very select few can match him or are better than him. he is only 25 years old. we are already set upfront.

morata and jese would do well to learn from his example.
I like Benz and think he does pretty ok. I just think you're on Perez drugs when it comes to evaluating him. If we don't buy any striker I'd give Benz the chance up there, let him start in every game and see how well he does. If his performance has been shit once the season is over he can go through the same door Pipita might go through this summer. If it's the opposite all good. Either way he's shown to do better than Higuain and did better last season imo so that's the first promising step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom