• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it really weird how Wilbur is so domineering over Freewheelin'.

As a good Indian boy I think it's quite bizarre that Wilbur treats his elder with such disdain.

You white folk are crazy.

Labadal

Lots of quality players coming in to the PL.

Bony, Giaccherini and Wanyama in addition the earlier transfers. The league will be very interesting this season. Lots of new managers, too.

As a good Indian boy I think it's quite bizarre that Wilbur treats his elder with such disdain.

I wish he wasn't such a cunt on here :(

He treats me like an idiot in rl too! But that's because I am an idiot :(

I need a bigger SD Card, had to delete Layton but at least it backs up your saves now.

God, I love this system.
How big is the one you have?

I'm not sure yet if I want to have everything on SD or not. I have this weird thing which I like to have boxes.

It's a problem, I have a box room but I have all the shoe boxes for shoes I've bought...so I got like, 4x Converse boxes and 4x Nike boxes laying about...empty...but I'm scared to throw them away.

Fry

Wouldn't you be afraid of him?

407484_10150792195143272_1718712724_n.jpg

How big is the one you have?

I'm not sure yet if I want to have everything on SD or not. I have this weird thing which I like to have boxes.

It's a problem, I have a box room but I have all the shoe boxes for shoes I've bought...so I got like, 4x Converse boxes and 4x Nike boxes laying about...empty...but I'm scared to throw them away.

2GB

And that's weird

Wilbur

Banned
See look what's he's done.

This is so sad.

I hope Lloyd treats you with more respect.

LOOOOOOOOOL Lloyd absolutely bullies him. I mean like total obliteration. Brings dean almost to the verge of tears sometimes Hahahaha I swear on my life I'm not even exaggerating

there is a lot of football stuff going in here

Pattern of footyGAF

Day - talk about football with a wide variety of clubs, fans and really insightful and intelligent discourse
Night - Afer dark. Poop, penises and Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom