• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This post made me laugh even more than fletcher has aids :looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I just want to hate you for your continued cuntiness over Vidal and Pogba

But I can't

I just can't
119477_o.gif

LOOOL I don't think I have ever said anything positive about Black Verratti!?

It's funny that people in Germany are talking so much about whether or not Mkhitaryan can replace Götze. No, he can't because are totally different player. And to be honest, we (arguably) played our nicest football with Kagawa. Although Götze was awesome last season he couldn't really replace Kagawa, because they are different players. In the few minutes I've seen Mkhitaryan for us, looks like he can replace Kagawa, they have a similiar play style. I'm totally fucking excited for the new season :)

Wilbur

Banned
I'd definitely fuck Tulisa but I'd tell her that her decisions throughout her life - the drugs scandal, her music, befriending Louis Walsh - are extremely poor.

Then I'd suckle on her teats until she understood the gravitas of what I had said, and told me to get off so we could discuss an action plan for the next decade.

Zabojnik

It's funny that people in Germany are talking so much about whether or not Mkhitaryan can replace Götze. No, he can't because are totally different player. And to be honest, we (arguably) played our nicest football with Kagawa. Although Götze was awesome last season he couldn't really replace Kagawa, because they are different players. In the few minutes I've seen Mkhitaryan for us, looks like he can replace Kagawa, they have a similiar play style. I'm totally fucking excited for the new season :)

Milch, you can say it. Mikiteriyaki >>>>>> Götze. Everybody knows it.

Facism

Gold Member
I'd definitely fuck Tulisa but I'd tell her that her decisions throughout her life - the drugs scandal, her music, befriending Louis Walsh - are extremely poor.

Then I'd suckle on her teats until she understood the gravitas of what I had said, and told me to get off so we could discuss an action plan for the next decade.

i'd do it as an exercise in foreign relations and friendship between our 2 estranged communities of Cyprus.

Carbonox

I want my dad to be Mads Mikkelsen. #SwagLife It's now my goal in life to learn how to rep a suit and cook fancy French meat
humans
at the same time.

Messi

Tulisa is amazing looking. Thick as a plank though.

Shagwell

I am SO confused right now.

Who is she?

I'm watching The Hunger Games right now for the first time and I know this is blasphemy on gaf but...I'm just not that into Jennifer Lawrence. I don't get the fuss. She's cute and all but I don't get the crazy love-in over her.

Wes

venison crêpe
@JoresOkore 3h
Chillin with @91_yacou before dinner Starting a fm13 Career with #AVFC str8 to the top 👌

This guy is going to be the end of me.

Who is she?

I'm watching The Hunger Games right now for the first time and I know this is blasphemy on gaf but...I'm just not that into Jennifer Lawrence. I don't get the fuss. She's cute and all but I don't get the crazy love-in over her.

Me neither, she's hot but she seems souless for the most part.

Season has not started and Moyes is already failing? Hahaha the joke is on you "you didn't know who moyes was"

No the joke is still very much on you, who kept denying he would be United manager. I don't remember anyone talking about if he would be good for them doing that little debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom