• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Scum!

iAmmS4NLjx962.png

Clegg

In my mind, Fellaini has always been a Yaya Toure type of player--not a Khedira. If he moves in the next few weeks it won't be for less than £30-30m. Khedira isn't worth a fraction of that with his performances over the last two years.
Fellaini has a release clause of £24m.

Fergie

Banned
I'm not talking about spending half a billion in 5 years like Madrid do.

I'm talking about prices for individual players. We won't be able to sign 5 players for 40m a piece like Madrid can, but there's no reason why we shouldn't be able to sign one or even two depending on outgoings.

There's no need to have a £18m, 80k a week player like Young on the bench, or spending £7.5m on a homeless Portuguese kid. That money could have gone towards signing a world class player.
I do agree with this aspect, it's is baffling how Young got signed, he was awesome in the 8-2 but anything else is above his level, also including that Pogba situation but either way were decent last season, matched RM and then lost our way after that unfair red, we also won the league after that mad way we lost it previously. It just happens. But now Fergie is gone. Moyes needs time just like Fergie when he started. Believe.

Turok_TTZ

oh and Thomas Gravesen was a good man, screw you punks!
Khedira is an idiot b2b mid whois only skill is being average at everything.
Gravesen would do better than khedira.

Fergie

Banned
In my mind, Fellaini has always been a Yaya Toure type of player--not a Khedira. If he moves in the next few weeks it won't be for less than £30-30m. Khedira isn't worth a fraction of that with his performances over the last two years.

Anyway, Chelsea PR:

Indonesian supporters going all in.

BPEfQgnCIAExh-2.png

Cech doing some pretty impressive drills in training: http://instagram.com/p/bsLznNQC3v
Cech has always been a extreme professional. Awesome guy.

Time for France vs Urugauy.

Welbeck's a good player. He scored a bunch in 11/12, had a poor season last year but was amazing in both games against Madrid. He's skilful, fast, can hold the ball up and intelligent.

Robin van Persie didn't exactly set the world alight when he was 22, as I saw on Twitter. Can we give him some time pls

I don't expect Welbeck to but it's shocking how he went from an upcoming talent to wtf are you doing to the Madrid goal scorer to omg I can't look

K1LLER7

Moyes:

""I thought Adnan played well tonight and was a plus for us. He was the pick of the group. It’s always good when you give a young player a chance and he shows up, which I thought he did tonight. And the more he plays like that, the more opportunities he’s liable to get."

Fergie

Banned
Moyes:

""I thought Adnan played well tonight and was a plus for us. He was the pick of the group. It’s always good when you give a young player a chance and he shows up, which I thought he did tonight. And the more he plays like that, the more opportunities he’s liable to get."

I really hope he does.

FORZA HONDA

Great goal, can't wait to see him in red and black.

How is this guy still in Russia.

Real talk:

1. Chelsea.
2. Manchester City.
3. Manchester United.
4. Arsenal.
5. Tottenham.
6. Liverpool.

Lol, everyone seems to predict that top 3. Trust Moyes will surprise.

L1NETT

Real talk:

1. Chelsea.
2. Manchester City.
3. Manchester United.
4. Arsenal.
5. Tottenham.
6. Liverpool.

I agree. Although maybe switch Pool and Spurs, see what old Luis is up to.

Tottenham will end above Arsenal imo

Ok. But bear in mind, they have been saying this for so many years now.

L1NETT, they have Paulinho now. Dude is a talisman.

And if they keep Gareth Cunt, they'll only need a striker to be set up.

Ok. They might have a decent first team, but their lack of depth I reckon will cost them. Dearly.

Fry

L1NETT, they have Paulinho now. Dude is a talisman.

And if they keep Gareth Cunt, they'll only need a striker to be set up.

Fry

Metro (lol) linking us with Shaqiri. Are Bayern considering offloading him? That's some dream signing shit right there.

They weren't before Pep arrived, now it's a question mark. Shaqiri must also have a question mark about that.

Another player is bound to leave IMO, the team is too crowded.

Carbonox

They weren't before Pep arrived, now it's a question mark. Shaqiri must also have a question mark about that.

Another player is bound to leave IMO, the team is too crowded.

Didn't Shaqiri come out saying he wants more first-team chances this coming season? Poor guy's gonna have as much as chance as he's had last season given the current winger selection.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fletcher has AIDS is still killing me

I have to block it out of my mind somehow if I want to live a normal life

Wilbur

Banned
Fletcher has AIDS is still killing me

I have to block it out of my mind somehow if I want to live a normal life

This post made me laugh even more than fletcher has aids :looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I just want to hate you for your continued cuntiness over Vidal and Pogba

But I can't

I just can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom