• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

"Only time the game should be stopped is if there's a head injury and the ref stops it."

This 'rule' should be enforced to the max. Red card for the player that kicks the ball out for no fucking reason.

Slizz

USA vs. Cuba

Brek Shea starting

VcA0d2D.jpg

Lol, and I remember some cunts here gave me shit for predicting that Spartak will finish ahead of us this season. We're dreadful. Our only hope is that Hulk comes back from vacation and saves us!
tumblr_mi340ePXEy1rhcghpo1_400.gif

Shagwell

Lol, and I remember some cunts here gave me shit for predicting that Spartak will finish ahead of us this season. We're dreadful. Our only hope is that Hulk comes back from vacation and saves us!
tumblr_mi340ePXEy1rhcghpo1_400.gif

Was it on here that that article was posted about how big Hulk's ass is? That shit blew my mind.

Me neither, she's hot but she seems souless for the most part.

Egyptian fives brotha! Who do you dig on then? My wild guess is Penelope Cruz. All Egyptian men dig that chick (and with good reason).

dc89

Who is she?

I'm watching The Hunger Games right now for the first time and I know this is blasphemy on gaf but...I'm just not that into Jennifer Lawrence. I don't get the fuss. She's cute and all but I don't get the crazy love-in over her.

Tulisa. UK celeb.

I actually can't wait to see how much we overpay for some scrubs in a panic move over today's result. #BasedGazprom

Also, Akinfeev is too damn good, I just don't ever believe we're going to score against him.

Feorax

Nice run out for Liverpool today

Genuinely flabbergasted Dani Pacheco is still at the club

We have far more pressing issues than Pacheco. We need to bin Spearing and Assaidi as soon as possible.

Pacheco was also significantly better than Downing today. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a WHU player this time next week.

Messi

Can't add people on my end until I get a game so peeps add me an lemme know who you are. I am RemyWilde.

I have no gamez :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who is she?

I'm watching The Hunger Games right now for the first time and I know this is blasphemy on gaf but...I'm just not that into Jennifer Lawrence. I don't get the fuss. She's cute and all but I don't get the crazy love-in over her.

She's hideous without make up, I can't have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom