• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

HQeR9a5.jpg

Theo's already gone native.

Besides the nudity and Ashley Benson, that movie was shit.

Franco ruined that Britney spears' song for me.

You didn't think the way he sang the song was so bad it was actually kind of funny?

Please be mindful of spoilers, I just got the blu after waiting months for it to come out. Kind of excited to watch it.

The story is not really that important to the film, but I wouldn't spoil anything anyway.

dc89

Clegg

Still not entirely sure why we're targeting Jovetic. Surely a midfielder should be the higher priority.

Makes me wonder what we'll do when he signs for City.

Go for a goalkeeper?

Mickey & Aubs = destruction.

Apparently Aubs is one of the fastest players on Earth. :lol Saw some article that he's faster than Usain Bolt over 30m. Irrelevant of the level of truth to it, I know for a fact Aubs is fast as fuck. The speed and pace has just increased for Dortmund which will make their counter attacks look even sexier than ever before. Although all this pace could result in many comical moments of forgetting the ball cos you gotta go fast.

I feared that Auba was our new Odonkor but he showed he can do more than just run fast lol

Still, it's a bit strange. I noticed he slows down a lot before taking a shot, if you ask me way too early, so that defenders could still catch him although he built up a 5m distance with his run. Maybe that was because he's tired after the hard training or maybe he was nervous because he hadn't scored for us before. But he can/should improve that.

Turok_TTZ

I like dortmund, they play a style of football that madrid should emulate. I hope to see them do well this upcoming season.

Fuck Bayernola.

L1NETT

Guess which team has the record net profit for a transfer window.

Yep, it's ManYoo. £70m net profit in 2009.

Seventy million.

So? You're still like in the top 6 biggest PL spenders ever.

Hasn't Arsene Wenger spent net total like £50m in his whole time in the prem? They seem to be the only ones who will comply with these BS financial fair play rules lol.

Oh my fucking God.

You guys will not believe the stupidity of this...

I thought Adnan and Januzaj were two different players, because some people call him Adnan, and some call him Januzaj

Hahaha I didn't notice this either. People, feel free to spread the disdain between me and Hitcher.

I was about to complain about the BBC's TITP coverage in comparison to Glasto, but then I realised the line up was actually kind of shit in comparison. Mumford, Rihanna and Killers headlining. Lol.

Salvadora

Hasn't Arsene Wenger spent net total like £50m in his whole time in the prem? They seem to be the only ones who will comply with these BS financial fair play rules lol.

Arsenal's total net spend since Arsene Wenger became manager in 1996 is £4.5m.

Non-Arsenal fans can never complain, ever.

faridmon

Funny how people turn on bands. Just few years ago Mumford and sons were darlings on GAF, now that they are popular, they are rubbish.

So, United are the most profitable club in the world yet we made a net profit of 70m on transfers in 2009 mostly by selling the then best player in the world and we replaced him with a Wigan player, Michael Owen and Gabriel Obertan, not to mention failing to secure Tevez on a permanent deal because the club didn't want to spend the money on him until it was too late.

5th biggest spenders since Glazers took over. Third I can understand due to dat dere oil money, but behind Liverpool and Spurs? Come on. United should be one of those Bayern Munich/Real Madrid/Barcelona super clubs right now, but unlike them we decided to start making £70,000,000 net profits after achieving success, rather than capitalising on our success and buying top players.

D_prOdigy

8 hours later and the fire is still being tackled in Manchester. :(

Pretty bad yeah. Second fire on Oldham Street in about as many months too! The last one resulted in a big block of buildings being demolished, so if this one's still going, then it doesn't look good.

Funny how people turn on bands. Just few years ago Mumford and sons were darlings on GAF, now that they are popular, they are rubbish.

Hey man I wasn't on GAF a few years ago :p

Calvin Harris is such a pimp. And he's also very popular so y'know.

Edit: @Clegg yes it is. I haven't really been following the klaxons, are they up to much nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom