• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesalr

UK cover.
bale-269x380.jpg

That means he's staying, right? Pretty please, football gods.

Yen

Don't let Quiche see there's a paid league. He'll try and gamble all his money, his frequent flyer points and his house on it.

lol I love these rumors of Fabregas to United. They're setting themselves up for disappointment, again.

It won't be anywhere near as bad as the Thiago affair. A formal transfer bid is a clear-cut proposition. Barca will have an answer this week. Mostly, it's just bemusement right now.

I think we're desperate for a midfielder, but not Cesc. It needs to be a defensive midfielder.

Moyes wants a DM and Scholes replacement apparently.

Hixx

Giac today, Peruzzi tomorrow, Mavrias Thursday... Cavanda apparently back on.

Still... need two left backs and a creative central midfielder and I'll be excited.

Defensive midfield is a stupid position. You don't need one if you just have 3 varied competent midfielders.

Was Roy Keane a defensive midfielder? Of course not. Is Michael Carrick a defensive midfielder? Of course not. Just sign competent midfielders and we'll be fine.

GQman2121

Banned
How is it that someone of Ibra's talents can be moved so many times in such a short span? Is he like a complete headcase or something? Difficult to deal with? Unsettling in the dressing room? I just don't get it. His movement within Italy made sense at the time because he was still evolving as a player. But at this point he's very much a finished product.

Linius

My mom got tickets for the Dutch supercup (Ajax - AZ) trough a collegue at work and apparently the tickets are for the skybox her work owns at the stadium. That's a first for me :p

Garay/CB, Baines & Fellaini are the most likely haul.

That'd be close to a good £60m spent.

According to the journo who interviewed Moyes yesterday he isn't prepared to pay more than £12m for Baines.

Could just be posturing of course but I don't think we will get him. Everton will hold out for close to £20m and like last summer we will just say no thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom