• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Cesc bid is hilarious. Like Barcelona are letting him go in the same window that saw their Xavi replacement bow out in humiliating circumstances. Been a solid week for the United PR machine, though. Limitless funds, In for the best players in the world, formal bid for Cesc Fabregas. I guess that's what happens when the replacement to Sir Alex Ferguson loses his first game in charge to a Thailand pub team.

Just got in from work, tempted to go cash in the chicken cards that Wilbubble sent me.

It's what happens when you replace David Gill with a hedge fund manager. I've been anticipating this for years. The way we're being run now is coming as a shock to the more (Glazer) trusting of our fanbase.

Good article from the Torygraph on it:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...lises-the-Glazerfication-of-Old-Trafford.html

You must have misunderstood me: I dont want to fap to Raiden, I want to play a game.

SkaTawt.jpg

Only one of the many reasons it's the best.

fuenf

Absolutely. One of the best games ever. It holds up in every aspect of the game.

Fuck I need it now, download faster PSN, download faster. I already thought that it would hold up well as the gameplay didnt change much between 1 and 4, glad to see it confirmed.

Well actually, PSN is amazingly fast right now, I'm gettin like 1,2mb/s.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Great! :) looks like 8 euros well spent. I can wait to play it once the PSN download finishes in 3 weeks ;)

What

Wooden and Yurt are fucking cunts to you?
OqqTCZx.gif

OUR OPINION MATTERS

It's not an opinion anyway, it's fact. Facts that are not wrong.

dc89

Arnie

Caught chatting shit.

If we indulge this nonsense I'd be more than happy with £25 million and Shaqiri. We could then load that entire £25 million on a striker, perhaps Benteke (although i don't think he really wants to come to us), and we'd come out much stronger.

Meier

Damn that's awesome. I'm such a loner with my 360 'doe.

"Cry you son of a bitch" made me lol
The 360 club is very active and currently in Div 2. Gentle Lovers FC -- there is a thread in gaming community. We have clubbed for many years on 360 but are planning to switch to PS4 currently. A few Footy-GAF members are core members (Awesome Animals, Meus, sneaky, myself).

Hixx

I WANT YOUR BODY EVERYBODY WANTS YOUR BODY SO LETS GIAK

LETS GIAK

After we blatantly won chant of the season last year with the Mignolet one we will win it this year ok.

subtles

Now Gerrard is leaning like Aspas/Toure for the pictures. This photographer has no other ideas...or the players are bust from dat Rodgers preseason.

Shameful by Ray Wilkins, you'd expect him to set an example when he condemns players who don't.

Meier

Wow. Did Roma call Levy for a lesson on how to fist City?
Well, it's just Sky Italy reporting it thus far and Tanc piggybacking. It wouldn't surprise me though as I predicted we'd probably supplement his wages for a year previously. He probably was making about €6m a year and Roma probably offered him a good bit less. I knew he wouldn't eat the lost wages to lose UCL football.

Shagwell

The 360 club is very active and currently in Div 2. Gentle Lovers FC -- there is a thread in gaming community. We have clubbed for many years on 360 but are planning to switch to PS4 currently. A few Footy-GAF members are core members (Awesome Animals, Meus, sneaky, myself).

Oh that's awesome. I'm also definitely going PS4 (isn't everyone?) when that comes 'round. If there's any way in the club (haha that makes me sound like such a child) I'd definitely hop in. Have no fear, I'm boss at FIFA. :p

subtles

Please Bayern, give us Kroos. We'll love you through the vitriol shit storm that will be next season (except on Fifa 14 where 90% of the games will see your participation). It will be brilliant seeing United get Osman as they panic when the window shuts. You can have Suarez in exchange, I mean what more can you gain?

Well, it's just Sky Italy reporting it thus far and Tanc piggybacking. It wouldn't surprise me though as I predicted we'd probably supplement his wages for a year previously. He probably was making about €6m a year and Roma probably offered him a good bit less. I knew he wouldn't eat the lost wages to lose UCL football.

Quiche tells us going from believe fc to gentle lovers fc is like going from Bayern to Hertha Berlin.

Fergie

Banned
Please Bayern, give us Kroos. We'll love you through the vitriol shit storm that will be next season (except on Fifa 14 where 90% of the games will see your participation). It will be brilliant seeing United get Osman as they panic when the window shuts. You can have Suarez in exchange, I mean what more can you gain?
You will get nothing.

i'm playing FFVII for the first time and you know what? i kinda get it.i get why people, after 16 years, still name this as one of their favourite games. such a charming, engaging little title.

wonder why Square doesn't bring this formula back.

Meier

Quiche tells us going from believe fc to gentle lovers fc is like going from Bayern to Hertha Berlin.

Lol. Could be, but we have a good time and that's really all that matters in the end. I feel like on the whole our team is pretty good but we're not great by any means. Quiche only played with our team for like a day! He can't make up his mind.

fuenf

Kroos wont leave this summer. You might have a shot in 2014, but if anything I expect the likes of Gustavo, Robben, Can go.

Arnie

We've got no chance of getting Kroos.

He's miles better than Shaqiri, right?

Lol. Could be, but we have a good time and that's really all that matters in the end. I feel like on the whole our team is pretty good but we're not great by any means. Quiche only played with our team for like a day! He can't make up his mind.

I never said that :p Although the PC Clubs is better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom