• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Mannone has completed his move to Sunderland.

I don't know how we did it.

HI8Sdyp.gif

We're really getting rid of deadwood. I can't believe this.

Klopp said he's very happy with our transfers and the fans need to wait a few more days.

Heinrich, de Bruyne and Messi already signed for us, I can feel it.

Napoli offered 27M for Jovetic AND 15M for Ogbonna.

SAY WHAT

THIS IS RAFAS WORK

Player choice, in the end, will be massive. Jovetic and Ogbonna will be the deciders in both cases. At least in Jojo's case, he ha all but said he wants to go to Juve. And if he stays in Italy thats where he will be.

Ogbonna, on the other hand has been more coy and he might opt for playing time that he'll get in Napoli's shit defence then our wall. Still, does he want to play for Prandelli? Then Juve.

:/ I hope not. They can afford
what they think are
better players anyway.

I'm in love with this man. I also love how Juve released a shitton of Llorente pics/videos, while Tevez ... A couple of shots and a video, that was it, lol. MY BEAUTIFUL LION <3

Obligatory:

siparietto-conte-krasic-o.gif

I want a true winger / WF. :( Diamanti would be great in our 4-3-3, but he's 30 already. We need young(er) blood.

Marrone is a goner guys. Pretty sure we'll try to insert him in the Jovetic deal. Otherwise he'll go on loan / co-ownership somewhere. No point in rotting on the bench.

The ideal scenario: Verratti stays, get a couple of reds in the first few matches, has a fight with Blanc, is benched for the duration of the season. Next summer we come in and bring him home. PLEASE GOD LET IT BE THIS WAY.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Dem mercato pains. We've had it too good 'til now.

We have had a good run. But Zab, we don't need an all out winger like Nani as they don't work well on Conte's system. Diamanti, on the other hand, is hard working and talented. Yes, he's thirty but if our long term plan is Jovetic then Diamanti is much better than Nani.

So proud of Ghana's u20 team. Thought they would give up when Portugal took the lead, but wow, they stepped up. Clearly Group A was superior with 3 teams in the u20 quarterfinals

Portugal is out of the U20 World Cup. Appalling defensive work and some bad perfomances from Bruma and Aladje. It´s fucking unbelievable how we managed to turn the game around in 2 minutes and then let Ghana score twice in the last 10 min. I guess they don´t teach you to be in a wall in Barcelona B, hey Edgar Iê? You massive cunt 6ft piece of shit with a brain of the size of a fucking pea.

Zabojnik

Player choice, in the end, will be massive. Jovetic and Ogbonna will be the deciders in both cases. At least in Jojo's case, he ha all but said he wants to go to Juve. And if he stays in Italy thats where he will be.

Yeah, but you know how these things go. I'm sure he'd rather join us than Napoli. But come August ... Marotta is still coming up with laughable offers ... Napoli have sold Cavani and brought in a couple of great players ... He might very well change his mind, if the alternative is staying in Firenze, where everybody hates him now. He'd be a starter at Napoli, their star player. And they do have an interesting project and are quite ambitious, the cunts.

We have had a good run. But Zab, we don't need an all out winger like Nani as they don't work well on Conte's system. Diamanti, on the other hand, is hard working and talented. Yes, he's thirty but if our long term plan is Jovetic then Diamanti is much better than Nani.

Fade, I just want someone who's able to jump his man and put in a DECENT CROSS. Diamanti has godly feet, so I'd certainly take him. We do need to bring in some younger players though. I have high hopes for Berardi, but that's a 2014/2015 signing.

Yen

"@suso30fernandez:
Good luck @shelveyJ .
Ill miss you man .. Show some tiki taka over there !! X&#128076;"

Aww

Portugal is out of the U20 World Cup. Appalling defensive work and some bad perfomances from Bruma and Aladje. It´s fucking unbelievable how we managed to turn the game around in 2 minutes and then let Ghana score twice in the last 10 min. I guess they don´t teach you to be in a wall in Barcelona B, hey Edgar Iê? You massive cunt 6ft piece of shit with a brain of the size of a fucking pea.

Hmmm, I thought the second half adjustment by Portugal was impressive, didn't think we could come back after the second Portuguese goal. Ghana hardly ever has the ball till after the second goal and since our finishing has improved, we finished the chances. Also don't blame the wall, blame the David Luis lookalike for the moronic foul outside the box, the Ghanaian has nowhere to go

Hmmm, I thought the second half adjustment by Portugal was impressive, didn't think we could come back after the second Portuguese goal. Ghana hardly ever has the ball till after the second goal and since our finishing has improved, we finished the chances. Also don't blame the wall, blame the David Luis lookalike for the moronic foul outside the box, the Ghanaian has nowhere to go

Ghana´s finishing was quite good today, the first goal was outstanding. Yeah, Tiago Ferreira messed up there but I really hate Edgar Iê. He didn´t have a single decent game all tournament and he was already shit in Toulon, the only reason he and Agostinho Cá are called up is because they are part of Barcelona B squad, nothing else. Our manager is also extremely dumb, he only called one true striker to the squad and left our best goal scorer from the qualification off the tournament.

pappe

Desperation setting in. Top players really aren't interested in City anymore.
This is true. Their biggest attraction was high salaries, now they don't or can't match PSG and Monaco. And there are question marks over them being any sort guarantee of winning trophies or challenging for them.

Just finished watching Shakhtar getting dicked by Spartak(!). They're really going to struggle this season I think, especially in the CL. These new Brazilians they got will take a while to fit into the squad and replace Willian, Fernandinho and Mkhitaryan.

That's almsot £25m for Negredo.

Alot of money. He's getting on too isn't he?

BTW United bros Mats Daehli has gone on a permanent deal. Just very strange that one. Can't understand it.

Can't believe it was fucking Mino Raiola who was stalling the Robinho deal. I should have known, really.

Also, it seems Napoli, Lazio, and Fiorentina are all making some really good improvements this market. The race for second and third will be very intense.

Salvadora

HI8Sdyp.gif

We're really getting rid of deadwood. I can't believe this.

We're burning through the deadwood at the moment, it's incredible. I never thought we would see so many shit players go out the door this quickly.

Chamakh/Park/Bendtner (could already be gone/going if rumours are true)/Diaby... Not much more to go.

It's a new era at the Emirates.

Moyes Out!!

Seriously what the fuck?
Don't get it.

Only signed a 2 year deal there too.

Guy on twitter who follows academy side and speaks with a few of the players saying he wanted more game time and didn't get on with Warren Joyce. But it has to be more than that. Weird.

It's Molde so I'm hoping we have a buy back

Don't get it.

Only signed a 2 year deal there too.

Guy on twitter who follows academy side and speaks with a few of the players saying he wanted more game time and didn't get on with Warren Joyce. But it has to be more than that. Weird.

It's Molde so I'm hoping we have a buy back

Joyce isn't going to be coach next season anyways right?

That was me. Scum was taken. :-(

Cheers for the add.

Isn't Soldado a better option as compared to Negredo? Quite puzzling why not many big teams are linked to him or after his signature.

I don't think Valencia want to sell. He's their best player. And according to Sid Lowe the new President was clear that they only wish to sell players in positions where they have depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom